Roundhouse Tapes DVD

^ Because it's not Lamentations. It's a different DVD.

How idiotic. I know it's a different DVD. Does that mean I can't compare the two?

I just feel that The Roundhouse Tapes is cold overall. It could be the lighting; it could be the camera angles. Also the camera shifts are incredibly irritating.

I just watched the DVD again yesterday. And I noticed some stripe things on the back of the neck on Peter and Mikaels guitars. Almost looks like stamps. What are those stripes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Guitar_neck_back.jpg

"Some electric guitars (like the Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster) have a dark wood inlay – contrasting to the light colored maple – running on the back of the neck, commonly referred to as a "skunk stripe". Strictly speaking it serves a structural function, unlike merely decorative inlay, because it covers a cavity for the truss rod that runs the length of the neck. With one-piece maple necks the truss rod is fitted from the rear of the neck, as opposed to being fitted from the front where it is covered by a separate fingerboard. Even though some makers fit the truss rod from the front of the neck and do not require a "skunk stripe" on the rear, they emulate this appearance by inlaying a purely cosmetic "skunk stripe"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Guitar_neck_back.jpg

"Some electric guitars (like the Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster) have a dark wood inlay – contrasting to the light colored maple – running on the back of the neck, commonly referred to as a "skunk stripe". Strictly speaking it serves a structural function, unlike merely decorative inlay, because it covers a cavity for the truss rod that runs the length of the neck. With one-piece maple necks the truss rod is fitted from the rear of the neck, as opposed to being fitted from the front where it is covered by a separate fingerboard. Even though some makers fit the truss rod from the front of the neck and do not require a "skunk stripe" on the rear, they emulate this appearance by inlaying a purely cosmetic "skunk stripe"."

That's not what I meant. It looks like a white or green stamp put across the back of the neck.

Watch the DVD and you'll know what I mean.

Yeah. Stickers, that's the word.

What are those stripes? I would find it odd if it actually is stickers. That would be pretty annoying to the left hand when playing.