Roundhouse Tapes DVD

I think it is for the different tunings.
In an average gig they use 2-3 different tunings (normal, dropped-D, open-D), and perhaps they have these stamps so that they (or the roadie) can recognise which guitar fits for the next song.
It could have been rather embarrassing when you start playing BWP for instance with the guitar tuned to Ghost of Perdition:D
But this is only my guess.

I think it is for the different tunings.
In an average gig they use 2-3 different tunings (normal, dropped-D, open-D), and perhaps they have these stamps so that they (or the roadie) can recognise which guitar fits for the next song.
It could have been rather embarrassing when you start playing BWP for instance with the guitar tuned to Ghost of Perdition:D
But this is only my guess.

I don't think so. The stickers on the back of the headstock is more likely used for that.

My only quess is that it's there to indicate a certain fret. Like the dots on the neck. But I've never seen enyone else who has those stripes.

Btw... Which Opeth songs are in Drop-D ?

Anyone else also feels like the menu music is very similar to Prince of Persia : Warrior Within soundtrack? ( which is I love)

I don't think so. The stickers on the back of the headstock is more likely used for that.

My only quess is that it's there to indicate a certain fret. Like the dots on the neck. But I've never seen enyone else who has those stripes.

Btw... Which Opeth songs are in Drop-D ?

Yeah, the stripes on the back of the neck act like fret markers so it's easier to see them when it's dark. From they looks of it they just applied some brightly-colored tape, as they did with their pedals as well.

As for Opeth songs in Drop D, Demon of the Fall and Porcelain Heart are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.