Roundhouse Tapes DVD

I got the DVD today and I love it.
Believe it or not, I hadn't heard Face of Melinda before and, guess what, it's one of my favorite Opeth songs now. The camera work was a bit annoying but the sound was amazing.

Great!

Got the dvd yesterday in the limited edition with postcards...great dvd..great sound and great performance of the band!!!..

buy it or die!!

^yeah and that guy at the end who said i think they should make their songs shorter, i really liked the saxaphone player, what the fuck was up with that guy

hey i have a question, was the shirt mikael was wearing in the roundhouse tapes of a band? i assume so. looks like a cool shirt and if its a band im sure they sound just as good as their shirt looks :p

Ok, since we've all noticed the "third guitarist," anybody else see the miced Laney combo amp to Per's immediate right? There are no heads on the cabinet stacks...don't tell me they're getting that wonderful tone from a miced combo.

honestly,i couldnt wait til get a copy of it, so i ended up downloading the first poor-quality rip-off that had turned out on the internet.

the set-list is just spotless, i hope they are playing it on the south american tour, obviously adding heir apparent and burden.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Great performance, good sound, but I found the camera work to be a little bit annoying.

Lamentations is perfect, Roundhouse tapes close behind..

I was at the London premier which was pretty cool. I agree with what some of the recent people here have been saying. The sound and songs are brilliant, but the constant editing of the camera shots begins to become quite annoying. Not enought footage of Axe either if you ask me. A decent dvd though.

My only real complaint is the camera shots are far too brief - the way it kept clipping from one angle to the next eventually got a bit painful on the eyes, and it prevents one from really focusing in on any of the images for any duration. It felt like Peaceville didn't trust us to not get bored if they let us watch the same angle for more than 2 seconds.

Otherwise, quite astounding.