Roundhouse Tapes DVD

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition...why not? Great gig, that it's a couple of years old doesn't matter. If it was released in Dec. '06 and you bought it then, wouldn't you like it today? Good stuff ages well.

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition...why not? Great gig, that it's a couple of years old doesn't matter. If it was released in Dec. '06 and you bought it then, wouldn't you like it today? Good stuff ages well.

CadenZ speaketh the truth. I don't care how long ago the gig was, I'm really excited about getting this!

I think I'm going to go for the special edition after all. I may be paying an extra £6 just for some postcards and a slipcase, but it's well worth it!

I think I'm going to go for the special edition after all. I may be paying an extra £6 just for some postcards and a slipcase, but it's well worth it!

..And it's limited to first 1000 copies. And who said limited, said for collection.

How to know there still few copies left ?

and the drums (especially in the second half)

sorry lopez :cry:

Noooooo!!!.jpg

My boyfriend's ringing up the London cinema about getting tickets to the showing that's on the news thing on the front page of the site and I may be freaking out a little in excitement.

My boyfriend's ringing up the London cinema about getting tickets to the showing that's on the news thing on the front page of the site and I may be freaking out a little in excitement.

yeah I read Mikeys blog.....cool beans for u english ppl.....but yeah once I get the DVD...i plan on doing a opeth DVD watchign party at my place YO...!!!....PEAC EOUT