Roundhouse Tapes DVD

This is beyond ridiculous. If the dvd is being delayed, again, we should at least be told what is the hold up, new footage, copyright problems etc..

does anyone know if its gona be also avialbe in blu ray....?...coz I rather just buy that ......PEAC EUOT

Originally Posted by ufomagnet View Post
A little bird told me.
Sorry, I think I can say that the reason behind the delay isn't any sudden inclusion of previously unknown extra material, a BlueRay release or anything like that.

so what is the actual final release date of the DVD....anyone know.....was it not Oct 30th I beleive...?......PEAC EOUT

hopefully it's something like adding a bonus DVD of another concert or an opeth dvd minigame :-D

And not some rights/marketing/distribution issues..

I think they´re adding a bonus disc containing a modified version of Guitar Hero game, with all songs played in the show. (PS3 and Wii, of course)

This better not be like Unreal Tournament 3 where you trust the makers and the people behind it and you're really excited and they hype it for a while... but then it gets postponed for like an extra year or two and then doesn't even have all the features and advancements that were originally expected.

This better not be like Unreal Tournament 3 where you trust the makers and the people behind it and you're really excited and they hype it for a while... but then it gets postponed for like an extra year or two and then doesn't even have all the features and advancements that were originally expected.

LOL...what a nerd...!!!!.....:oops: ....ahahaha......but yeah Im awaiting anxiousely on this DVD....and Starcraft2 and the Max Payne movie.....hahahaha......PEAC EOUT