Roundhouse Tapes DVD

Did you receive it today? I ordered limited edition too on peaceville site but I was wondering how I know if I really will get one of 1000 copies, I'm a bit pessimist :Smug:

Did you receive it today? I ordered limited edition too on peaceville site but I was wondering how I know if I really will get one of 1000 copies, I'm a bit pessimist :Smug:

I'm the same, although the page is still up with the chance to order the limited edition so who knows. I ordered mine last Monday so hopefully i was on time.

Now you can get a shirt with the pre-order of the dvd. Too bad the smallest shirt size is medium. I can never find an Opeth shirt smaller than medium.

Anyone know if and when this is being released in Region 4. I want a copy, but havent heard anything about an Australian Release >_<

I am from Australia, it is Region 0, can be played anywhere. Check your local JB Hifi store I reckon. I didn't get it from there, but I am sure seeing as I got it in Australia, it should be hitting the shelves today or tomorrow.

Pictures later tonight guys, I promise.

Cheers. Much appreciated. I was hoping to have my copy for tomorrow but i still haven't gotten an email confirming that it has been shipped. Its a bank holiday over here on Monday so i probably wont have it untill Wednesday, maybe later. :erk:

Got mine today

The music for the menus is called

infinity 1 written by Per and peformed by Per and Mike

and

infinity 2 written and performed by Mike

I've yet to check them out though.