Roundhouse Tapes DVD

STFU and go buy it already.

woah man, someone obviously isn't coping with the latest technology (excuse the phun) Youtube is not equal to filesharing. Mind you, where I live, I can't lay my hands on the copy for several days to come and meanwhile I wouldnt mind watching it on youtube since a few people here have it already.

No need to exaggerate it, I shall think :)

Looking forward to it though...

Same. The clips of it look crystal clear, obviously as it was filmed in Hd. Actually the new David Gilmour dvd was filmed in Hd aswell from what i can tell and it looks awesome on the 32 inch tv we have in the house. I hope the Opeth dvd looks as good.

I think you're missing the point.

I suppose I am. I was under the belief that samsara thought it wrong to upload the tapes on youtube because it would in some way be sharing copyrighted content. If my presumption is wrong then I apologize and I hope either you or samsara will enlighten me in this matter.

I dont see a problem in uploading the tapes on youtube, they will be there sooner or later eventually and for us who havent got the opportunity to lay hands on the tapes for a while yet, it would be very much appreciated to have a peak at them despite the crappy quality of youtube. I didn't think of this as a stupid and/or evil act in any way but I suppose I missed the point!

^It just seemed like you thought he was criticizing you for wanting the uploads on such low quality a website, as opposed to what you just said. I misunderstood (or you misspoke). Watevs.

Looks like I'll have to wait awhile...... Not a lot of cash at the moment. Hopefully there'll be a store near me to carry it so I don't have to pay shipping and handling (I'm somewhat cheap).

Have you bought it actually? Just curious as i'd like to hear what people think of the production, audio and picture quality etc. Mine was only shipped today so i won't have it for another few days.

I saw it last night. I like the way the thing is edited. Its not overly flashy and just uses effects every now and then to spice things up. The background imagery used at the gig is awesome aswell. The gigs cool though and theres more crowd interaction than the cds obviously because they were edited down.

I had a scare though, heh, I think its on 'Under the Weeping Moon' it suddenly switches to black and white during the dark quiet bit... I thought my dvd was faulty but thankfully it was a stylistic descision!

The fans interviews are pretty funny...and will make you cringe. Its a special feature and theres also ones at the end of the gig.

The sound check it is basically the band playing under the weeping moon.

The band interview is just a standard 11 minute interview with them all and seperatly.

the menu musics is pretty cool, just real quiet and creepy...

there you go, I've ruined the dvd experience for you now....

I saw it last night. I like the way the thing is edited. Its not overly flashy and just uses effects every now and then to spice things up. The background imagery used at the gig is awesome aswell. The gigs cool though and theres more crowd interaction than the cds obviously because they were edited down.

I had a scare though, heh, I think its on 'Under the Weeping Moon' it suddenly switches to black and white during the dark quiet bit... I thought my dvd was faulty but thankfully it was a stylistic descision!

The fans interviews are pretty funny...and will make you cringe. Its a special feature and theres also ones at the end of the gig.

The sound check it is basically the band playing under the weeping moon.

The band interview is just a standard 11 minute interview with them all and seperatly.

the menu musics is pretty cool, just real quiet and creepy...

there you go, I've ruined the dvd experience for you now....
damn, that sounds sweet! :D

Released tomorrow here in Finland... but I haven't been wating it as impatiently as I could've should the Roundhouse Tapes cd not have been published. I think it in a way spoiled the whole Roundhouse thing.

The fan interviews are hilarious, I am so glad that I avoided the bloke with the camera. It seems that I constantly rub my nose from looking at the bits they caught me in the background though!

All in all, a truly mesmerising view.

Already got an email from Burning Shed to confirm that my Roundhouse Tapes DVD has already been sent. Can't wait...:D

Got my deluxe ed. today; the package looks great and beautiful, but the most important part, the contents...mindblowing! Absolutely the best concert DVD I own. Amazing songs executed amazingly well (as we all know from the CD) and shot professionally with stunning imagery in the background! The extras were cool/funny too :D This is a pristine 10/10 product for me.