Roundhouse Tapes DVD

Not much to say since the audio is way the most important thing, and i already knew it was great, but i will say this was worth the wait.

And that fucking says something...

To be honest the impact of the dvd wasn't as i expected. I guess because we all had to wait 2 years or so and the audio cd was released, the dvd lost some of the punch that Lamentations had when i first bought that dvd. Still though, good dvd. Well worth the money.

To be honest the impact of the dvd wasn't as i expected. I guess because we all had to wait 2 years or so and the audio cd was released, the dvd lost some of the punch that Lamentations had when i first bought that dvd. Still though, good dvd. Well worth the money.

I guess I'll be having a blast then. I refused to listen to the CD version except once. And I can barely remember what it's like.... Can't wait to watch this.

DVD came in the mail today. Just watched, and basically had a total Opethgasm. I cant even imagine being there, I would have literally creamed my pants the whole time. I would have been a withered husk of a man at the end of the show due to the massive outflow of magic juice from my loins. It was such an epic performance.

From which song is the acoustic part that Mikael plays at the beginning of the Sound Check? Cant figure it out -_-.

I am going to see the premier of the Roundhouse Tapes DVD at the Prince Charles Cinema in London. Very excited-especially because the band will be introducing the feature and signing copies afterwards. Can't wait!

any other americans order theirs from burning shed? any idea how long it takes to get here?

DVD came in the mail today. Just watched, and basically had a total Opethgasm. I cant even imagine being there, I would have literally creamed my pants the whole time. I would have been a withered husk of a man at the end of the show due to the massive outflow of magic juice from my loins. It was such an epic performance.

:kickass:that post was no less than utterly disturbing in the full sense of the word:kickass:

^If you're not fucking around then it depends on where you were standing; I heard perfectly well.

I was a couple rows back from the front, to the right. Gradually got pushed backwards but I don;t remember thinking at all the sounds was funny. Was the case for me at their Brixton gig though.