Roundhouse Tapes DVD

I heard the music perfectly well @ Brixton from which I remember slow dancing to Ending Credits standing next to some lady and her BF who obviously thought it was some sort of rave show from the way she was dancing...

ehh, i think alyona can prob vouch for me on this one as we were there together. we were kinda t the front and it was mushy and then we went to the back where it was drowned in echoe

I think it's the layout of the venue that made the sound odd. Round, big and hollow! The DVD probably sounds a lot better because it was properly recorded.

Yes this DVD is really a great one. I have two of the limited editions and the sound is much better than on cd i think. 5.1 DTS is a very great sound experiance.

My girlfriend has ordered it but Amazon kept pushing it back annoyingly.

I can't wait, although the gig itself was my worst gig experience to date and it really put me off which is annoying, but seeing them at Wacken regained my faith and it wasn't Opeth's fault :)

A lot better than Lamentations. The latter shurely had the great document, but the setlist is... purely awesome. Only one that annoys me is Under the weeping moon, a weak song to me.

Oh man! All this talk of the DVD makes me so excited about tomorrow! Actually getting giggly about going to the cinema with Opeth. lol

whoa..just had the pleasure of watching the DVD. it's overwhelmingly great. every song sounds so good... to be honest.. I wouldn't mind them playing their whole discography live and put that shit out on dvd. I would be totally buying this.

In depth:
- Face Of Melinda sounds so much better than the studio version..beautiful
- Under the weeping moon sounds so creepy and eerie...what a brilliant tune I never paid attention to
- TNATSW is probably my least favourite..but that has nothing to do with the recording..I just don't like the song
- BWP destroys just everything

I also kind of liked the fan interviews..funny people here and there. :)

Agree with Face of melinda and weeping moon.

I TNATSW as well. I actually didn't like BWP that much, but I dont like the song either