Carcass 15 vs. Destroyer 666 23

Bracket #3
Moonsorrow 17 vs. Immortal 20
Kreator 21 vs. Neurosis 18

Bracket #4
Iron Maiden 31 vs. Amorphis 7
Primordial 23 vs. Drudkh 16

Zod

I'm upset by Immortal over Moonsorrow, and Ulver over Judas Priest. Even though I voted for Falkenbach, I understand why they lost to Sabbath, and I'm mostly psyched that D666 knocked off Carcass (since Carcass is the single most fucking overrated band on the planet I've decided).

If it comes down to Metallica vs any of the other big 4 i'm going to vote based on who got the most poontang while touring.*

Nothing wrong with that logic now is there?!?!

*Merely an excuse to evade getting into a fanboy argument. :)

MadeInNewJersey said:
(since Carcass is the single most fucking overrated band on the planet I've decided).
not if the beatles, nirvana, radiohead, aerosmith, metallica, guns 'n' roses, sublime, the sex pistols, the rolling stones, U2, kiss, or ACDC have anything to say about it ;)

cthulufhtagn said:
not if the beatles, nirvana, radiohead, aerosmith, metallica, guns 'n' roses, sublime, the sex pistols, the rolling stones, U2, kiss, or ACDC have anything to say about it ;)

-20 points for insulting sublime, the sex pistols and ACDC.

Cool, some of my all time favorite bands have now made an appearance in this thread. :headbang:

Conspicuously Absent said:
-20 points for insulting sublime, the sex pistols and ACDC.

Nay. He's correct on all counts. Big fuck off for throwing Metallica in there. I heard a couple tracks from kill em all recently. My fanboyism is back. Fahotgb :)

haha like i care what you people think

i didn't say all those bands sucked, i just said they're overrated. i'm not sorry i don't like commercial rock :dopey: