Rugby League 2008 Season

No, Cronulla plays the winner out of Brisbane and Melbourne, so it won't be a Melbourne v Cronulla grand final.

It'll be Manly/Roosters/Warriors v Sharks/Storm/Broncos. I'm tipping Manly v Broncos.

Well, given the police investigation into the Broncos allegations, I'd say the Broncos are gone for the year.

Yeah that was quite a strange move. I was at the footy at the MCG, so luckily I missed all of the St George debacle!

It was more than strange, it was downright stupid. Poorest coaching selection I've seen from the Dragons in recent years, and there have been plenty. And yeah, it was a debacle, Dragons played poor, Manly ran over the top of em :(

No, Cronulla plays the winner out of Brisbane and Melbourne, so it won't be a Melbourne v Cronulla grand final.

Eh... what I meant to say was... Cronulla v Melbourne semi final... will be such a good match it will be the unofficial final... and Cronulla will still win the actual grand final... :rolleyes: *cough* :cry:

My thinking was though that the sport is rife with fuckwits like them. Gasnier's another in an embarrassingly long list.