Rundown - Drinking song....

(Sits down with the guys n drinks his vodka...notices roadrunner running down the street, forgets all about the booze and grabs a knife and fork...last seen hurtling down the M1 at 300 miles an hour laughing hysterically while weilding an Acme paperweight)

I could go for some roadrunner....what about you?

I'd rather go for another supernatural creature, but I'm just a melon and I just can round away....

*starts singing and ol' drinking song with his can raised letting coke blinding reality from us with the Nagus and the Surfer themselves*

fathervic (*_*)

@fathervic: since i'm currently in a heroes_of_might_and_magic_iv frenzy (thanks to the goddess herself, of course ;) ), for a moment i thought you mentioned nagas.
it is completely irrelevant, but i felt like sharing anyway. please kick me. :loco:

rahvin.

me too, i love cats. but i'd rather have a beer. not now please tho... i might implode.

Here's a try with The wonders at your feet as a drinking song:

Deeper shades of red descending
Smear our names, the stains unending
-> (here of course they are entering a multi-story bar with a very well furnished wine cellar. they start drinking on the first step of a long staircase and of course after some bottles they spill whatever they are drinking on the ground, resulting in the bartender calling them evil names. the shades are "deeper" because there's fewer illumination on the lower floors)

Turn forgiveness, break the lens distorted
Crush the infidels and turn about
->(on the staircase, there is a lamp of some sorts. one of the band, quite drunk, bumps into it with his head and breaks it. when they realize the barman on the lower floor is giving them the evil eye, they give him the middle finger - all together - and they try to run away...)

Famine in our hearts, bring up the silence louder

-> (..but they suddenly stop: they realize that, with all this alcohol, they're also starting to feel a little hungry and anyway they should have some food to avoid a terrible hangover. there's no chance they're going to be served tho after all this mess: so they look expectantly to each other, lost for words).

Eradicate the lungs and
Take us higher now

-> (in the end, one of them takes out some pot and they decide to have a joint instead, forgetful of the fact that it will make them even hungrier).

These are the wonders at your feet
These are the wonders at your
Weighed upon a wider scale
Afraid to see what takes us down

-> (intoxicated by alcohol and drugs, they look down the staircase and see all the wine on display. they happily marvel at the sight and imagine there's more. but still they're afraid to go down since the barman hates them).

Sing destruction, sing of unfulfillment

-> (they're annoyed and decide to provoke a fight and destroy the bar)

Search abandoned, let the blood be fevered

-> (they do some sort of weird show: the one who got injuried breaking the lamp, say Stanne, has some blood on his head, and he runs amidst the tables to scare the patrons off, shouting weird stuff. people go away wondering why these people were let in and the band merrily take all the drinks that have been left on the tables)

Ridden of the self, provided things get easier
Ignite our minds and
Let's burn brighter now

-> (of course they get drunk like hell)

:lol:

*calling to the "Animal Protection Society" to inform about the animal kidnapping by weird italians, abusing of rabbits to make gigs, strange customs with bears called Teddy and so on...*

|ngenius (Jumping like a kangaroo)

*wondering what naga does mean, and showing to the APS how he's taking care of a little manta ray*

fathervic (kangarooing like a jumper)