Runemagick, Slough Feg, & Hammers...

jageorge72

Dec 13, 2001
Altoona, PA
Visit site
Just listening to samples I snagged from their sites.

Runemagick.....in their slower moments, have a touch of Autopsy - Mental Funeral to them! Awesome!! Where's my razor blade?

Hammers of Misfortune..... listened to 2 samples from them once. Deleting them & buying as soon as it's released. Very impressive! Still need The Bastard I guess.

Slough Feg...... Is Traveler their best? Thinking of picking one up by them.

Wife got a graphic design job today. I'm thinking about showing her how happy I am for her, by picking up a bunch of CD's for myself. :)
heh heh......just kidding. I am due for an order, though.

jageorge72 said:
Runemagick.....in their slower moments, have a touch of Autopsy - Mental Funeral to them! Awesome!! Where's my razor blade?

Runemagick is really, really good... I bought the 2CD digipak version of the new album after getting the 1CD version for free, that's how good it is.

jageorge72 said:
Hammers of Misfortune..... listened to 2 samples from them once. Deleting them & buying as soon as it's released. Very impressive! Still need The Bastard I guess.

You guess? :) I have an interview with them Monday...

jageorge72 said:
Slough Feg...... Is Traveler their best? Thinking of picking one up by them.

I think Traveller is their best front-to-back, but Down Among the Deadmen has a couple songs that are better than anything on Traveller... the first two albums have some wild ideas but I think the band is getting better with time.

jageorge72 said:
Wife got a graphic design job today. I'm thinking about showing her how happy I am for her, by picking up a bunch of CD's for myself. :) heh heh......just kidding. I am due for an order, though.

Yes! Order!

Jim LotFP said:
Runemagick is really, really good... I bought the 2CD digipak version of the new album after getting the 1CD version for free, that's how good it is.
What's on the second CD? I saw that version on their website last night.