Running after the city bus

People not only don't READ instructions,
they don't listen to what the computer voice says,
they don't look at the picture of what the fucking computer screen is showing them.
The need to first, take their head out of their asses, then FOLLOW FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS!

AlexStomp said:
1. War Protesters that also happen to be Pro-Choice.

that's all I can think of for now. my job is pretty fun, great hours, girls, good food, drink, meet lots of people , acquire great connections. Justin, it looks like you need a new job. You're pretty skinny, you should be a cabana boy at a gay club. You'd rake in a killing $$$$$$$$. J/K

Actually, I am looking for a "real job" right now.
But this is also in "the list":
The fact that most people who come to the zoo don’t give us a hard time, but we only remember the people who do.
I can't believe you missed it. :D
Ironically, my new boss is gay. He's clueless.

Also, can you please explain #1? I'm not going to argue with whatever you say, unless you insult my mother.

jdelpi said:
Actually, I am looking for a "real job" right now.
But this is also in "the list":
The fact that most people who come to the zoo don’t give us a hard time, but we only remember the people who do.
I can't believe you missed it. :D
Ironically, my new boss is gay. He's clueless.

Also, can you please explain #1? I'm not going to argue with whatever you say, unless you insult my mother.

War Protesters that happen to be pro-choice. I don't think anything else can be more explanatory. It's just hyprocritical. And Gay people either love me or hate me. I just say what's on my mind and I'm confident about my sexuality at the same time. If you don't like someone merely because they're gay, then you just might be gay yourself.

I have a manager that's gay and he's completely clueless too. Dumb as bricks. I don't know if his sexuality has anything to do with this but this guy is just ignorant and clueless.

Sounds like my attention deficit boss.
He comes out in the shop, once in a blue moon, and acts like he wants to know what's going on.
LOL....I'll quit talking, when I'm not even finished with what I'm saying, and he'll awake from dreamland and go "Oh....Ok.....good job."

The thing that pisses me off on the most consistent basis, is getting stuck behind people who are walking 1 mph down the sidewalk. They are just fuckin' endless. Everyday I gotta be at certain places at certain times, dosen't anybody else? o_O