Russian analyst predicts 'breakup' of USA; France surrenders

I wouldn't go so far as to agree that the US gets broken into various regions (although tbh we couldn't stop Russia from taking Alaska back now without resorting to Nukes), but I do see steep slide behind countries like China, India, Russia, and some of their emerging economic friends.Hell, even our own intelligence community is saying that.
Everyone keeps saying we will pull through this like the last depression. I completely disagree. This time, the generation that needs to make it happen ( "our" generation) is lazy and dumb as a collective whole. I have no confidence in America(ns) anymore except the surety of the "herd mentality". It's only a matter of time.....

So what do you think will ultimately happen to the USA?

So what do you think will ultimately happen to the USA?

Really hard to be sure because we don't know for sure how we are going to be affected by natural disasters in the next 4 years. At best I believe we are looking at a fascist police state within 8 years/forced into a NAU out of economic necessity, and thats being generous. No telling what could happen between expected major earthquakes/ enemies of the US's intentions in a worst case scenario.

Edit: Bottom line is the US is fucked compared to the standard of living we have grown accustomed to. Personally, I am preparing to be living in a third world environment.

DER I CANT SEPRATE DA MOVI FROM DER REEL LIFE

Shitloads of these:
cctv-camera-in-london.jpg

are part of a police state.

Repealing posse comitatus in event of emergencies is another step. (Sect 1042 of the National Defense Authorization Act passed in October 2006)

NORTHCOM developed CONPLAN2005 which detailed plans for deploying Martial Law based off various scenarios.

The Military Commissions Act passed in 2006 allows anyone to be declared an "enemy combatent" by the president or other specified authorities ,regardless of citizenship and stripped of due process.

Sept 2008 US Army 3/1 is assigned to US Army North(part of NORTHCOM) to be on-call for civil disturbances, natural disasters, and terrorist attacks

All this was passed/happened after 9-11-2001

Eerily similar to the Reichstag fire and the following Reichstag Fire Decree which set up the fascist police state in Germany.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

im going to ignore the debate on this store and just say that i would love it if the west coast became its own country. or even just california. if it did, i would go back home and join the california military
~gR~

i like the idea. i dont want my country influenced by backward bible thumping rednecks, and they dont want their country influenced by uber leftist californians...
~gR~