Russian analyst predicts 'breakup' of USA; France surrenders

Fuck... quit with the multiple posts... Wait...just quit with the posts. This thread is just fucking stupid. The only thing it's serviceable for is letting us know who here is fucking retarded.

so dissenting voices are not allowed in your version of democracy--lest those who hold such positions be subject to labels such as 'fucking retarded'?

Also, dodens, I don't get why I am automatically a 'drunk' because I question the legitimacy of state power.

Let people who hold fucking retarded opinions be regarded as 'fucking retarded.'
Also, I support your right to this "dissenting opinion" I just strongly encourage you to not voice it, as to salvage dignity.

so dissenting voices are not allowed in your version of democracy--lest those who hold such positions be subject to labels such as 'fucking retarded'?

Jesus fucking christ stop fucking talking like this or I'm gonna kill you. You're turning into what Zeph was until recently.

Let people who hold fucking retarded opinions be regarded as 'fucking retarded.'
Also, I support your right to this "dissenting opinion" I just strongly encourage you to not voice it, as to salvage dignity.

:lol: nice save.

Also why is anarchism 'fucking retarded'?

:lol: nice save.

Also why is anarchism 'fucking retarded'?

You're right, we should all live without government. Let's trust everyone to respect their fellow man and live in peace and harmony. I mean there's been a solid record of that throughout history. We don't need the government anyways... they're all just out to get us. Probably watching us type this now.

Jesus Christ, shut up you stupid hippie.

The state has never done anything for me...except, you know, protect me with emergency services, provide roads for me to drive on, highways for me to travel further on, libraries and schools which assist my thirst for knowledge, hospitals to assist me when I am sick and weary...

No...they have ruined my life immensely.

You're right, we should all live without government. Let's trust everyone to respect their fellow man and live in peace and harmony. I mean there's been a solid record of that throughout history. We don't need the government anyways... they're all just out to get us. Probably watching us type this now.

Jesus Christ, shut up you stupid hippie.

Way to strawman the term, you fucking dolt*.

Anyways here are some examples of Anarchist societies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anarchist_communities
Note the Spanish one from 1936 especially.

*just returning the favor.

The state has never done anything for me...except, you know, protect me with emergency services, provide roads for me to drive on, highways for me to travel further on, libraries and schools which assist my thirst for knowledge, hospitals to assist me when I am sick and weary...

No...they have ruined my life immensely.

All of those can be achieved in an Anarchist society without most of the downfalls that arise from representational politics. For instance, having a state police leads to brutality and oppression of particular subordinate groups.

In an anarchist/libertarian society their is no form of institutionalized/illegitimate dominance and this is the key difference.

Just shut up, please. I don't think your idea of revolution is quite consistent with the Spanish Revolution. For example, your idea is stupid.
Have you ever noticed that generally anarchists are young? That's because they generally get older, stop smoking pot, and realize how fucking stupid they are. I can only hope the same will happen for you.

All of those can be achieved in an Anarchist society without most of the downfalls that arise from representational politics. For instance, having a state police leads to brutality and oppression of particular subordinate groups.

In an anarchist/libertarian society their is no form of institutionalized/illegitimate dominance and this is the key difference.

Yes, brutality and oppression is abound. :rolleyes:

Just shut up, please. I don't think your idea of revolution is quite consistent with the Spanish Revolution. For example, your idea is stupid.
Have you ever noticed that generally anarchists are young? That's because they generally get older, stop smoking pot, and realize how fucking stupid they are. I can only hope the same will happen for you.

I never professed to desiring a revolution. Revolution is the fantasy narrative that results in tyrannical states such as the Soviet Union.

And also, Anarchism is not some fringe ideal as your unfounded stereotype suggests, it is a highly active field of dissident political thought both within the academy (i.e. where dinosaurs like Noam Chomsky reside) and without.

And these police are generally prosecuted, stripped of their badge, and sometimes thrown in jail. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a few cases of police brutality is not the downfall of America.
And generally, if you don't break the fucking law, you really don't have to worry about police brutality.
Anyone here been beaten by police lately?

Only if you seriously believe that the USA is going to breakup and that Britain is a Fascist Police State which I doubt.

#1. I said I didn't believe in a breakup of the US.
#2. The ability for [Big Brother] to tune into 1 of a million cameras and follow me around town IS a police state.

You also completely ignored all the Acts information I posted which are setting up a situation to ALLOW FOR a police state in the US. I didn't say it was here yet but you can connect the fucking dots if you look at the shit happening.

And these police are generally prosecuted, stripped of their badge, and sometimes thrown in jail.

Whatever comforts you at night (i.e. if you think it is only as widespread as the cases that the dominant group wants you to know about, then you are a moron)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a few cases of police brutality is not the downfall of America.
And generally, if you don't break the fucking law, you really don't have to worry about police brutality.
Anyone here been beaten by police lately?

I agree it won't be the downfall of America, nor was I using that example as a reason for such. It merely illustrates my point about illegitimate authority (I have moved beyond the range of the original topic, quite obviously).

Is anyone here a black person?

:lol:
@ DA- I'm done with this conversation. This is just stupid. You are correct. The government is evil and out to destroy our lives. They're hiding all of this from us, so we don't know about big brother. First Roswell, then JFK, and now this... How could I be so blind? Thanks for clearing this all up.