Sabaton 4/25 in Charlotte Roll Call

Very poor turn out (less than 150 people easy) for the show last night :cry: But, Sabaton were troopers and put on a hell-u-va show. I had a great time and tried to make them feel as welcomed as possible. :headbang:

Very poor turn out (less than 150 people easy) for the show last night :cry: But, Sabaton were troopers and put on a hell-u-va show. I had a great time and tried to make them feel as welcomed as possible. :headbang:

So do they have a keyboard player? If not, how do they sound with playback keys? I'm seeing them on May 8th.

The guys played as if there were thousands of people in that venue. Probably the best show I've seen at 'The Casbah' (It's the name given to the small stage at Tremont Music Hall). Small stage? Who cares. RUN EVERYWHERE. The band still oozes charisma even with three new guys, and they seemed genuinely grateful and happy that 150 of us showed up. Here's hoping they'll play PPUSA again in the near future.

How were the openers? I understand Colossus played?

Sorry Justin there was no Colossus. 2 opening bands were local act Nemesis and The Poontanglers (not sure if they were local).

Nemesis is a three piece group of local young'uns that were trying thrash. Like I said young talent but they need more work.

The Poontanglers are very hard to classify. I did not care for them and I will somebody else post about them if they want to. I will only state that 2 of their songs were called "tart your load" and "Manup Discksmoker".

no k/b player. it all seems to be sequenced in. i assuming midi pads or something like that.

Sabaton posted that Daniel worked with them to have sequencers set up for his keyboard pieces. The more I hear, the more amicable this change in membership seems. Hell, the guys toured North America not too many months ago, and seemed to be genuinely having fun, so I'm sure they did everything they could to make the transition work.

Wish i could of attended this as ive never been to a metal show.Any metalheads here near or around Conway/Horry County SC?