Sad news everyone!!!!!!!!!

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
I'm so fucking tired of things that don't work out..and that everyone suffers from it..especially we are. My voice have taken a fucking vacation it seems..my doctor have demand silence..otherwise my chords could take serious damage...and I can't risk my vocal future.....

It seems that I've got some major infection..I've had this one time before and it was when we recorded the first Otyg album, that time I also had to postpone the vocal recordings. Just so sad about the cacellation of SummerBreeze. But you can't mess with nature....

What a boomer, I was supposed to do 4 gigs in 2 days..now it turns out none!!!! This was just decided yesterday...so this is the earliest I could have tell U guys. Just very sorry!!!!!

in grief:
mr V

Get well Mr. V... countless diehard fans like myself hope for a speedy recovery and a hope to hear your new material and see you live one day.

:worship::kickass:

My friend had the same problem, he was a singer of a local band around here, and he had some vocal infection that caused him to lose his voice for about 7 months, it was terrible. That really sucks V, id hate to have it in general, just not being able to talk and stuff, but being a singer must be worse

I hope it will heal well vintersorg. U know whats good for your throut?? Filmjölk, its a killer, try it!!:D

Well I am glad you are not risking anything Andreas, it is very sad news because you are my favorite vocalist, but I hope you recover fully and share more of your great vocals with us.

Take care.

Jo said:
Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr. V.

Thanks for all comments....I won't be gone long from my singing...it's just important that I don't tense my cords at the moment...and then it usually gets better in 8-10 days!

mr V

Hope you feel better!
Slippery Elm and Licorice Root(or anise) tea with a bit of honey help a lot. Or find some of this stuff....
slipperyelmlogo.gif

Good Luck.
~Dan.

Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I hope you get well soon, Mr. V.