Saddest song you've ever heard

You don't like Mick's voice?

I guess we all do and do not like certain singing voices. I especially don't care much for Jonas voice on LFDGD, Discouraged Ones, or Tonight's Decision too much. There are certain lines that just seem out of tune, or just awkward on those albums. Such as on "gone" the first lines sound strange to me. I really like the singing on Viva Emptiness and TGCD though.

Yep, Mick's voice is pure gold. Antimatter is brilliant

Well....

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Dream Theater - Space-Dye Vest
My Dying Bride - For My Fallen Angel
Anathema - One Last Goodbye
Katatonia - Day
Opeth - Burden

they may not strike as exactly "sad", but one of few bands that I think create a truly depressive sort of mode in their music is Neurosis. So insert Neurosis song.

I think Solitary Refinement by Daylight Dies is up there with Quiet World.

I also think In This Twilight by Nine Inch Nails is a sad song but in a - the government is brainwashing everyone to believe they are happy when the world is falling apart, any you're the only one who realises whats going on - kind of way.

It's not strictly metal but it's still damn sad!
Gary Jules - Mad World (cover)
Alice in Chains - Nutshell
A Perfect Circle - Gravity
Porcupine Tree - Trains
RHCP - californication/otherside :p

And more metalish-
Tool - Right in two
Dark Suns - abiding space
Isis - Altered Course. No other track gives me such a sense of loneliness and emptiness. It's haunting.

My Dying Bride - A doomed Lover
My Dying Bride - Black God
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans

(of course there's a lot of others, but just hit me how I love to wallow in the dirt when I hear A Doomed Lover..fantastic...or something..)