San Francisco 8-5-06 Support bands?

xdiggler

New Metal Member
May 16, 2005
:err: Anyone hear about the support bands for the show at the Pound?

No other bands are listed at this time on the venue or promoter's websites, but the potentials could be amazing. According to their sites, Death Angel, Testament and Exodus are not on the road. Neither is another Bay Area band that loves to do unannounced shows and has a lead guitarist that Scott has called his "best friend" in the metal scene.

Of course this is all speculation and daydreaming. But it could be a killer suprise if any of these bands joined the bill.

Death Angel has a show at Slims in August, Exodus just played and Testament is playing August 4th the day before in Concord....
And Kirk Hammett wont be at this show..... just a guess!!

thraxx said:
Death Angel has a show at Slims in August, Exodus just played and Testament is playing August 4th the day before in Concord....
And Kirk Hammett wont be at this show..... just a guess!!

I used to hang out in a bar called Slims but they never had any cool acts there. My home away from home is no more though. *sigh*

Too bad about Testament!

Like I said, this is just a dream anyway. None of the other bands have shows that day, so it is POSSIBLE, just not PROBABLE.

Oh well, more time to stand outside and smoke!

ANTHRAX
Interseed
JBD

is what the pounds website says. i've never head of those bands so i guess i'll check them out at the show. i hope they got some good thrash bands to open isntead of say metalcore. this show is going to fucking rock, already got my ticket :kickass:

I saw interseed open for Dark Tranquillity at the Pound. I didnt like them that much. They are kind of thrashy but i would probably classify them more as metalcore.