Satyricon-Nemesis Divina

I've often seriously considered going outside at midnight and exploring the woods here in Arkansas while listening to some black metal, but it's kind of dangerous to do that around here.

Listening to Borknagar at the beach during the day is quite an experience.

Don't do it. I sat in the mountains in France listening to black metal and it did not go well because in order to get that true amazing feelings of being in the woods you need to have full focus on whats around you.

Don't do it. I sat in the mountains in France listening to black metal and it did not go well because in order to get that true amazing feelings of being in the woods you need to have full focus on whats around you.

You have a point. If your ears are blocked by music, you can't absorb the full ambiance of what is going on around you.

Like all the criticism that the band has been receiving for the musical direction they took after Nemesis Divina, when in fact, regardless of opinion, should have no effect on the quality of their earlier discography.

Blue Jay, you shouldn't fear from buying Nemesis Divina or Dark Medieval Times just because a lot of people detested Volcano and Now, Diabolical.

Definitely one of the all time great albums for me. There's no way I'm getting the re-released version now that I know they've shortened 'Immortality Passion' and removed the awesome sword sound from 'Dawn of the New Age' and even altered the logo. The production and mix on the original is perfect for it too.

Fuck off nowadays Satyricon.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity