Satyricon-Nemesis Divina

DSBM can be good. Satyricon is not.

Satyricon started being okay when they did the black and roll shit, but still not what I'd call high-quality stuff.

Yeah, indeed, Halmstad is really proggy. I would listen to more dsbm in the past rather than nowadays. I still like Gris, Forgotten Tomb, Austere, Lifelover, Trist.

Yeah, indeed, Halmstad is really proggy. I would listen to more dsbm in the past rather than nowadays. I still like Gris, Forgotten Tomb, Austere, Lifelover, Trist.

Yeah same, I went through a phase of it a few years ago but haven't really listened to much of it since. I remember thinking Sterbend were pretty good too, though I don't know if they would hold up if I listened now.

Also, prefer the ambient bm Trist to the dsbm one, although that album cover with the cloud city really does it for me.

In turn my friends were always terrified by this album cover.

156510.jpg

Don't think that blood is fake, Kvarforth is an insane person and he does really blatant things.

Btw, which cover of the ambient dm Trist did you mean
@Internally Deformed?

Nah Kvarforth is a poser. I know he cuts himself on stage, but it's all superficial for show kind of stuff. No way he'd lose as much blood as in the pics above (plus not even sure how you'd go about inducing blood vomit).

Was referring to one of the DSBM Trist album covers:

c1194c55ad1c45d79808cb3516c5ed57