" Save KillerGon thread "

Do you want killergon back to the forum ?

• Total voters
RiderOfJustice said:
There are just to many of you newb idiots.. Rock Hydra, You, Grimes, Gualliam of gayness, when u fags get together u post and agree with eachother and u think u are cool and ur pwning people all it really is.. is a bunch of faggots sucking eachothers dicks. You guys are pwning nobody.

Newb idiot?

Have you been outside lately? I know I'm not as dedicated to this internet forum thing as you are, but I possibly can't understand how you can take this so seriously.

I'm just making fun of how you guys, including you and War_Blade, love this place so much you get extremely pissed off when a few people start talking shit. It's the fucking internet.

Maybe it'd be a good idea if you got off of your virtual high throne and go do something productive outside or something.

Grimes said:
Newb idiot?

Have you been outside lately? I know I'm not as dedicated to this internet forum thing as you are, but I possibly can't understand how you can take this so seriously.
We don't take it seriously, in fact post of are posts are jokes. We just hate when faggots like sir mike try to act like he is one of us and he starts coping the shit we do

I'm just making fun of how you guys, including you and War_Blade, love this place so much you get extremely pissed off when a few people start talking shit. It's the fucking internet.
We arn't pissed of at all, wtf are you talking about

Maybe it'd be a good idea if you got off of your virtual high throne and go do something productive outside or something.
And do what? "Go hit up a club and dance to the new joint out?" once i get my wheels im sure you guys will se less of me but until then, everyone who lives around me is fucking gay.

n00b