SAW DREAM THEATER LAST NIGHT...

Nuno Filipe said:
Did I say that the band sucks? You must go blind when someone speaks something that you dont like about your favourite band. Happens all the time with fanboys. Your assumption is kinda retarded isnt? Of course it wasnt only the sound. The setlist was a shit also and the only one that seems to enjoy what he was doing was portnoy.

Actually you didn't say it, you just said the sound sucked.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to seeing them for the fourth time next year, I always have a great time in their shows, and sound has been impeccable IME

Nuno, Y U SO ANGRY? ;D

If the sound is shit then there's only one solution: INTO THE PIT.
oh wait....
.....it's Dream Theater :(

Ahah. Dream theater are almost flawless in their technique but extremely boring if you want to headbang.

Actually you didn't say it, you just said the sound sucked.

Yes it´s truth but he made an assumption out of nothing. To me, in a live show, worse than lack of motivation to perform is an awful sound. Unfortunately they had both.

"They never fool me again"

Who, the sound guy or Dream Theater? Seems to imply DT. Either way, I don't think it's worth fighting about it. I won't agree with you and you're obviously one of those guys that likes to rip into other people. I'll go back to my life now.

^ I said that but I put a "lol" at the end of the statement, so I was being ironic. You made an assumption and said that what I said was stupid, not good also. But you are right, I was agressive, my bad.

i've seen dt maybe 13 or 14 times live. everytime has been amazing. never a bad concert. the highlight was the score dvd at radio city music hall and seeing them on the train of thought tour for "an evening with" was almost a 4 hour concert. they were also awesome when they covered master of puppets. they are past their prime now and i haven;t seen them in a few years since the first leg of the systematic chaos tour (i hated that album, octavarium was the last album of theirs that was awesome) and i don't thin ki will see them this year. i'm not too into mike mangini and i can't stand listening to any songs from the last 3 albums. only 2 or 3 good songs frmo the last 3 albums and i've heard pretty much almost every other song ever haha.

great thing about them is when mp was around they never played similr setlists so pretty much seeing every dt concert in the ny area (also seen them in philly, nj, puerto rico, canada) they've rotated setlists to include a lot of songs.

however, if you have not seen them they are awesome and be prepared for a night of raw virtuosity.