Saxon in Brussels

saxonmckenz

Sep 17, 2002
Visit site
Paxoman!!!! We are booking everything on Sat. 14th. Three of us are flying on the Friday. My other mate is going by Eurostar but does not know if he is going on the friday or Sat.

But we are definatelly going as i have time off work now.

Are you still going?

Pax and sam. Booking tickets tomorrow and have found a good hotel 5mins form the venue and know all the details of how to get from the airport or the station Eurostar takes you to.

Give me a shout if you are definately going and i'll give you the info.

Nilion, which country do you live in? We'll take you to the gig.

Nilion - We're staying at the Atlas Hotel in Brussels, 5 minutes from the Ancienne Belgique. Are you still going to the gig? You can come with us.

Are SAXON big in Belgium?

Ill let you know if im going cos im not sure at the moment (depends on my friend who's probably going with me), but i would love to meet you guys!
I dont think they're very big actually, not many people know them. I only know one perspn myself who's a fan...

Saxonmckenz - yeah, please do send the info...it's looking quite good for us (or rather, me) going at the mo, so having the info to hand would be great! We can have a look over Christmas and hopefully get it all sorted. :D

Nilion...don't mean to be too personal, but just out of interest, how old are you?

Sammi - The Hotel we are staying at is 5 mins from the venue and the main train station, www.atlas.be They are very helpful. Also contact Herman.Hulsens@abconcerts.be He will answer any questions you have about the concert and local area, again very helpful.

Our tickects are on the way, we have booked our tickets from east Midlands and our hotel is booked.

Sammi- we also have a spare ticket as one of our friends at the last minute can't make it. If you and pax are going only order one and we will get together and give you the other. Or if you are going on your own don't order a ticket and we will send you our spare for cost price.

Hope to see you both there, though.

Thanks saxonmckenz - that will be very useful!! If I go, I will definitely be going with Paxoman...ooh, I don't go anywhere on my own! :lol: I just meant that I have other commitments that could stop me, personally, going...but I'm sure you will still see Paxoman there, if not me!! :D

Thanks Nilion....I'm jealous now, I wish I was 15 again!! :) Hey, I think Crusader is even younger than you! :)