Saxon in Brussels

Thanks for the weather report Nilion - I take it I won't need the bikini then? :lol: Damn!! :D

I thought your weather would be very similar to Englands...but it sounds like yours is much worse!! :(

We will see you there PAX and SAMMI. Set them up at the bar for us arriving on Friday about 5pm. Don't worry about the ticket thing a mate of mine is flying from Scotland.

I can't wait. Glad you two are going. It's good to meet hard core fans. It will be wierd, English, Scottish and Brazilians in Belgium (My partner is Brazilian).

Aww, we don't arrive in Belgium till 6pm, then we have to make our way to the Hotel...so it looks like you will have to get the beers in for us instead!! :D

What part of Scotland are you from, by the way? There could be a "language barrier" between us all, what with you being Scottish, me being a Mancunian, and Paxoman being a "cockney" We'll need a translator! :lol: :D

Originally posted by Sammi951
Thanks for the weather report Nilion - I take it I won't need the bikini then? :lol: Damn!! :D

I thought your weather would be very similar to Englands...but it sounds like yours is much worse!! :(
yeah normally it is almost the same, but its really cold here now and tomorrow its gonna snow:eek:

I'm from the North east. Half way between Aberdeen and Inverness.

I'm sure we'll all get the beers in for the whole two days.

I'll miss guinness though

I'm from the North east. Half way between Aberdeen and Inverness.

I'm sure we'll all get the beers in for the whole two days.

I'll miss guinness though.

Your probably a senior member now Sammi because of your age! :lol:

Saxonmckenz - Yeah you will be there before us so mines a lager! I'm looking forward to trying some Belgium beer, it's way better then our's so I've heard. Of course, I will need a lot of it to be able to compare the two properly! :lol:

Saxonmckenz - Ahh, I have a friend who's ex-girlfriend hails from Inverness! Very nice accent, and guess what? I can actually understand what she says, so we will be able to converse...unless of course you don't "do" Mancunian!! :lol:

Oh, and my son was conceived in Peterhead!! :lol: I'm pretty certain you didn't really need to know that though, but I thought I'd share it with you....I know that only you will read it, after all! :lol: :D

Oi Paxoman - I'm a senior member now, so just watch who you're giving cheek to! Show some respect! :lol: Anyway, I believe YOU are older than me...just about...but older is STILL older! :D

Here's a scary thought - we're old enough to be Nilion and Crusaders parents!! :eek: :eek: :OMG: :s Thank god for them that we're not - they'd be in therapy for years to come!! :lol:

Originally posted by Sammi951
Ooooh, they have "Hoogarden" in a pub I go to in Manchester - looks like dirty dishwater, but is very potent! :D I think I'll have some "cheeky vimto" though - goes down very nicely!! :D

Dirty dishwater or a particularly dodgy urine sample! (delete where applicable)

But served with a slice of Lemon as they do in Belgium and Northern France its bloody fantastic.