Saxon supporting Motorhead?

:headbang: bert -
Judas Priest just come in Japan very soon
Japanese fans very excite it
You can visit to our "Hardn'Heavy" country in the Asia near the future

:headbang: nightwar -
Thanks, unfortunately I can't find other Saxon fan in Japan.
that's why I write to my mind on this forum

I'm huge "True Metal" Saxon fan since 1980 when Saxon debut in Japan

Stay Metal with Saxon !!

Nightwar are you still looking for a ticket for this gig?

Just had to buy two off Ebay, you are welcome to one of them (standing) and at normal price.

Saxon-Japan said:
:headbang: valanx -
oh, Do you like Arch Enemy ?
I have seen them three times gigs in Japan & Germany
Angelas has lovely Angel face with her Satan voice !

Arch Enemy are a great band !! Great vocals and really heavy, i have not seen them live myself but i certainly would like to!

Saxonized - thanks for the offer, mate!

Sorry to say that I've sorted things out, though!

If you have a spare ticket (espicially standing), I'd put it up on eBay.

If you've not used eBay before, I'd be happy to sell it for you, OK?

Thanks again, Mr Sax!

I'm There at Hammersmith 16th June, Got a ticket on ebay for £36! Total result! Girlschool are good for a laugh! Saxon will get 45 Mins and Blow us all the way! Motorhead will do 90-100 Mins and we all know what to expect! So it's gonna blow your ear drums! I'll be in the Trout pub before! Gonna be a great Metal night! All Roads Leads to Hammersmith! :loco: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :loco:

Lizzie - yeah! Having Saxon turn up is so much more than an added bonus!
Mr Trooper - Motorhead are just that, aren't they! They are like AC/DC - you always know what you're in for, but it is so bloody great all the same!
Mind you, if Biff, Quinny, Nibbs and Doug are as on-form as they've been for the LH tour so far, Lemmy has a hard act to follow!

By the way, what with all the hassle that has hampered the LH tour, has anyone got any idea of who is playing drums for Saxon for these gigs? Is it still Jorge M or a new guy?

I heard the news the other day that Saxon are confirmed as special guests for Motorhead's 30th Anniversary Tour (along with Girlschool) on the 16th June. What absolutely amazing news. I've got my ticket for the 30th Anniversary Tour in Glasgow in November with Girlschool which is going to be totally awesome. I'm hardcore Girlschool fan, so that is just brill!!! I'm just praying that Saxon will be coming along as well - that would be totally superb to see those 3 bands on the one night. And I'll go along with whoever it was that said getting Angel Witch and Tank on the bill as well, now that would be incredible. Wouldn't that just be the ultimate nwobhm extravagana for sure - OH YEAH!!!

"Oh Yeah!" - Cool!
2112 - It's gonna be a great show! I mean, Motorhead & Saxon! Bloody Hell!!!

As you're a 'Girlschool' fan, do you think Lemmy is going to do a track with them? It's bound to happen, isn't it?!

Have a great time in Glasgow!

Definitely!!! I'm 100% sure we will see Motorhead and Girlschool do a few songs together. They'll definitely do 2 from the St. Valentine's Day Massacre EP, Please Don't Touch and Emergency. The other one, Bomber, well Motorhead will be doing that during their set but they might do it again with Girlschool. I've seen Girlschool about 5 times and they rock like hell, I love them, one of the best gigs was Girlschool headlining the Apollo with Raven as support. At the end of the concert, both bands came on together and did about 5 songs. I was totally stunned, just wasn't expecting that to happen, and I'll tell you they both rocked hard and loud. BRILLIANT!!!!!

I knew a few months back that Motorhead were coming to Glasgow in November and was only sort of half thinking of going along. As soon as I knew Girlschool were opening for them, I immediately got my ticket. On the ticket it says Motorhead 30th Anniversary Tour, so do you think Saxon will be at Glasgow as well. Good God that would be soooooo unbelievable seeing the 3 of them on the same night. What a fantastic night that would be, like a dream come true.

princess_of_the_night2112 you should definately go Saxon/Brainstorm at Edinburgh Liquid Rooms in October, it'll be awesome. The November Motorhead tour is Motorhead, In Flames and Girlschool.

I'll definitely be at the Liquid Rooms in October if I'm not away on holiday. The holiday's not a definite yet, I would much prefer seeing Saxon in Edinburgh than having a week lying on a beach in Rhodes, and that's the truth. Are you thinking of heading to Liquid Rooms Trooper?