Saxon for Donnington?

I am probably going upto the Roskilde festival so I will catch them ther. I wont bother with the Carling thing though as the line-up will be to mixed for my liking with trendies everywhere:mad:
But if a more metal festival like Donnington or something similar does happen then count me in. (line-up allowing)

WE NEED A METAL FEST OF SOME SORT OVER HERE. DONNINGTON WAS FUCKING GREAT I WENT IN 87 AND 88 AND BOTH TIME IT COOL.READING IS A T SHIRT FEST AND BADLY RUN. GLASTO I AM ALWAYS TO STONED TO GIVE A SHIT WHAT I AM WATCHING.ALTHOUGH BODGER AND BADGER ARE GREAT.I WENT TO THE OZZFEST THE OTHER YEAR AND SAW SLIPMASK AND THEY MADE ME LAUGH I THINK SOME PEOPLE DIDNT GET THE JOKE. HOW ABOUT BIFFFEST THAT WOULD BE COOL :lol:

I'm not a Slipknot fan but I wouldn't mind seeing them, just if its for the experience

Having seen them three times (and remarkably being over 30) I can thoroughly recommend seeing them, the first time was at the Guildhall Portsmouth where due to most of the "Sk8ter Posse kids" they are now banned as the venue was systematically taken apart.

On to Sum41 and Maiden covers, one of the funniest things I've seen at a gig was Machine Head @ Brixton Dec 2001 performing "Number of the Beast". Unfortunately most of the audience didn't even know the song! A sad indictment of the collapse of society as we know it.

:p

Eagle, I think any festival, for me at least, is made great/good by the line-up and not the reputation, history or address. As for Bloodstock, we've though about it the last two years but try getting a train from Edinburgh to Derby mate...fucking nightmare, it takes about twenty-four hours and seventeen changes.