say something about ... yourself!

Went to my aunt's annual ornament exchange party, which she held in a "private" room at a local Mexican restaurant. She had reserved the room from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. We arrived there at about 1:45 and the room was full of families eating! They had gone to no effort to have the room ready by 2:00. Two of the families left soon after that, and we started sitting down. There was still one family eating, and they didn't leave until almost 2:30! Apparently the manager had asked if they could move them and they refused, which I really don't blame them for. The restaurant should not have been seating people in the room so close to 2:00 to begin with!

Eventually they left and then there was room for everyone in the party to actually sit down. Long story short, I got a weird ornament and I've currently got the salsa shits.

Ya gotta admit though, for a fan video, its pretty cool. 10 minutes of sith killin' each other!
This is probably one of my fav fan videos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuS9OAE7j0c&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Awesome choreography, seemless effects.

All I've been doing today is lying on my futon, eating, and watching TV. I feel like a Hutt, in all respects.
Are you the head of a infinitely expanding criminal empire as well?

Yay boots!

I bought these, hopefully they'll be delivered this week. And yes, that is rabbit fur :(
41sBFax5WKL._SS400_.jpg

Ooo, and my new phone is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Yay!

The regular Uggs are indeed ugly, I agree. ....but I have some that are like.. laces and leather and they're nice and warm.

Love the boots Cawa! sucks about the rabbit fur.. but...

Yeah. It's just that I had searched and searched and searched for SO LONG for a pair of winter boots that I liked. Finally I found those. Perfect, except for the fur. But whether I bought them or not isn't going to take the fur off that's already on them and back onto the rabbit, so...I'm gonna try not to feel too bad about it.