say something about ... yourself!

I almost forgot how awesome a band Boston is
th_headbangemoticon.gif

Guys like girls who will fuck them. They don't have to be sluts, but we like girls who have at least played doctor. This guy obviously wants a girl who puts out. You've already stated you are saving yourself for marriage.

Unless this guy is some uber-christian in the closet, I'd say any kind of dating or relationship that it could possibly lead to, even if he weren't a douchebag, would end abruptly when he sees your chastity belt. At least now you know where he stands.

I have to play a show tonight and I've got congestion and a fucked up throat. I sound like Joe Cocker right now...this night will be interesting.

I guess I'll just drink lots of honey and grappa before we play. Any other suggestions?

I'm deeply offended, and now require krispy kreme doughnuts, and maybe some hard core crack.

1. Heck yeah, let's get some kk doughnuts.
2. I thought you meant butt crack for a good while.

Guys like girls who will fuck them. They don't have to be sluts, but we like girls who have at least played doctor. This guy obviously wants a girl who puts out. You've already stated you are saving yourself for marriage.

Unless this guy is some uber-christian in the closet, I'd say any kind of dating or relationship that it could possibly lead to, even if he weren't a douchebag, would end abruptly when he sees your chastity belt. At least now you know where he stands.

But uh, I don't want to date the pizza guy. :)

Not entirely true. I mean some kind of sexual activity is needed for a healthy relationship but it doesn't necessarily have to be intercourse, especially if the girl expresses her intentions of saving herself until marriage beforehand, which is a cool thing imo. So there shouldn't be any surprise there. I mean, I don't agree with it, only because I don't think sex should be black and white. HAVE SEX BEFORE YOU ARE MARRIED OR ELSE YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PLEASE YOUR HUSBAND VS SAVE YOURSELF OR ELSE YOU WONT BE PURE AND THE LORD WILL HATE YOU. Both are extreme views and I don't agree with any extreme views.

Sex is something that is a very personal choice. And the most important thing for a girl is that your first time is a good experience. As long as it's a good experience in which you have no regrets then that is good. If having sex before you're married will make you regret it, then don't do it. I feel bad for a lot of young girls who are pressured into having sex by a boyfriend, or they let their emotions overtake them and then the guy turns out to be a real asshole.

And yeah, lol rants. My point was that not all guys want a girl who will bang him regularly, only a certain type of guy would consciously say "She won't fuck me, I like her and all but no sex means I can't commit." If I really cared for a girl, and she wasn't comfortable having sex, then I would be ok with that. I could probably talk her out of it though :p but I wouldn't push for it. My girlfriend was a complete virgin in every way except for having gone to second and a half base with her ex, and we've been together for three years now. As long as the guy is someone you know very well, then even if you don't end up married, I think it's a decision you won't regret.

P.S. Sex feel great (especially with me ;)), and it's more of a mental thing to overcome than physical.

I told my dad I had an annoying song stuck in my. He said that that's the best place to have it stuck because if it was stuck any where else, they all would have to deal with it, too. <3

:zombie: Stuck in your what? I hope it's not your ass because then the next sentence will be very disturbing :lol: