say something about ... yourself!

I am starting a new job today, at 10am... I hope it isn't going to suck, but we'll see. If I stick with this job and save up all my money, minus estimated grocery/living/travel costs till June, I should have about $7,000. It's a good start for college anyways. The less loans I get, the better.

I am starting a new job today, at 10am... I hope it isn't going to suck, but we'll see. If I stick with this job and save up all my money, minus estimated grocery/living/travel costs till June, I should have about $7,000. It's a good start for college anyways. The less loans I get, the better.

good luck brrootha!

yarg. wants linds to post the pics from the work party last night because all mine look like shit

is wondering what kind of rumors are going around work about linds and i after the work xmas party last night hahaha

But uh, I don't want to date the pizza guy. :)

Even better! So you shouldn't even worry about it if you don't want to date him, nor should you even try to befriend him. It should be much easier to give some random, shallow, self-centered asshole the finger than someone with whom you'd like to date.

In fact, I don't think he's even worth mentioning on a message board if it means nothing. Don't even acknowledge his existence.