say something about ... yourself!

I mean... actual pot pies haha. My favorite is chicken mushroom marsala. Local bar here makes the best pot pies ever. 10/10 when I add the Irish nachos along with it :)

hoegaarden and a creamy chicken pot pie = DELICIOUS
homer-drool.gif

x 1,000,000

yahoo Answers:

Hi,
I'm from Ireland and NO-ONE here eats 'Irish Nachos', however several Irish bars around the world have branded their nacho servings as 'Irish Nachos' - perhaps to sell more Nachos...

The Ingredients are
Waffle-cut french fried potatoes
Shredded jack and cheddar cheese
Chopped green onions
Chopped canned black olives
Sour cream
Salsa

And the Recipe is as follows..
Top fries with onions and olives, cover with cheese and bake until it melts. Serve with sour cream and a nice fresh salsa.

Variations: The ingredients above are a bare minimum. Classic additions include chopped tomato, sliced pepperoncini, and pickled jalapeños. Some folks like guacamole.

If you like meat, consider crumbled bacon, sliced pepperoni, or perhaps chili.

Hope this helps - it sounds yummy :)

Yeah Will... they make everything for their pies entirely from scratch. They're absolutely delicious... every single one that I've tried is a 10/10. Perfect food.

I didn't read all of David's post about Irish nachos.... but the ones at Pies and Pies are basically normal nachos with french fries instead of tortilla chips. Just a big pile of cheese covered fries with peppers and olives and tomatoes etc on top. They also have sweet potato fries which are amazing as well.

After reading the "About Us" section of their site, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is my favorite bar in Seattle. Pies, beers, cocktails, the coolest bartender and hottest dreadlocked server girl ever (both of whom drink with us every time we go in there), FREE pool table, close to home... Pies and Pints is now officially my home course :)

Damn I'm hungry now.

I'd love to get us all round a table at some kickass restaurant.

If the bill was below $500 I'd be upset with us.