say something about ... yourself!

I'm the opposite, I have trouble sleeping if I'm not in a cold room and all bundled up. But I dont like it cold when im chillin' during the day.
You're a reverse viking!

Sleeping in a cold environment is much easier than in a hot environment; all you need is more blankets.

Though if it's too hot, you're generally fucked.
I do have blankets, but I kinda like to stick to just a sheet. Damn my picky habits!

I'm pissed off today and I'm uncomfortable with the reason why. Last night I was at the bar with a bunch of guys from my bjj school watching the UFC fights. We were drinkin' and there's this girl that's been coming to class lately and just watching. All the dudes seem to have a big crush on her for some reason and one guy in particular. After the fights were over, said guy was trying to explain certain chokes to some of us (girl included) and asked if he could demonstrate on me, so I let him. I didn't even think about it, this guy is totally cool in my book. But after he sunk them in and the pressure got too tight, I tapped his shoulder (universal signal for "fucking let go now please") but he didn't release the choke. I tapped hard and more frantically and he still didn't let go. The whole time I'm tapping he was explaining to everyone else how the choke works. Meanwhile, light is fading from my world. Finally someone else was like "Uh dude, he's tapping... that means let go of him" and then he finally did. I didn't think anything of it. It takes longer to read those sentences than the entire elapsed time it all took.

After that we went back to the club and proceeded to roll (girl included) and this guy was totally drunk by now and asked me if he could show me some things from guard. So I'm down there with him and he's working on stuff, slurring his speech as he tries to explain what he's doing, not making any sense, and getting visibly frustrated that I am not really paying super great attention to him. I think he was trying to show off for this chick because he started working on things with someone else and got verbally abusive with him for not paying attention to what he was trying to say. He was drunk, he's totally not normally like that. Eventually he just got up and left w/o saying anything to anyone and then came back like 20 minutes later.

Now today my throat is KILLING me. I was pretty drunk last night too so I didn't notice it then, but today... goddamn I'm pissed that he didn't let go when I tapped. I'm not working with him anymore when alcohol and girls are involved. I don't mind the pain that comes from BJJ, even when it's this bad, if it happens normally. But there was no reason last night for him to choke me so hard in a bar and then not let go when I asked him to.

Now today sucks because I'm mad and my throat hurts.

endrant

Next time ya'll are drinking and said girl is not around (or is, not important) and the guy is plenty liquored up, do the same thing to him in a friendly fashion. Or just poke fun at him for trying to be a tough guy.

I ran out of dibs.
I'm just hoping he's at practice tonight and that I get to roll with him.

I'm pissed off today and I'm uncomfortable with the reason why. Last night I was at the bar with a bunch of guys from my bjj school watching the UFC fights. We were drinkin' and there's this girl that's been coming to class lately and just watching. All the dudes seem to have a big crush on her for some reason and one guy in particular. After the fights were over, said guy was trying to explain certain chokes to some of us (girl included) and asked if he could demonstrate on me, so I let him. I didn't even think about it, this guy is totally cool in my book. But after he sunk them in and the pressure got too tight, I tapped his shoulder (universal signal for "fucking let go now please") but he didn't release the choke. I tapped hard and more frantically and he still didn't let go. The whole time I'm tapping he was explaining to everyone else how the choke works. Meanwhile, light is fading from my world. Finally someone else was like "Uh dude, he's tapping... that means let go of him" and then he finally did. I didn't think anything of it. It takes longer to read those sentences than the entire elapsed time it all took.

After that we went back to the club and proceeded to roll (girl included) and this guy was totally drunk by now and asked me if he could show me some things from guard. So I'm down there with him and he's working on stuff, slurring his speech as he tries to explain what he's doing, not making any sense, and getting visibly frustrated that I am not really paying super great attention to him. I think he was trying to show off for this chick because he started working on things with someone else and got verbally abusive with him for not paying attention to what he was trying to say. He was drunk, he's totally not normally like that. Eventually he just got up and left w/o saying anything to anyone and then came back like 20 minutes later.

Now today my throat is KILLING me. I was pretty drunk last night too so I didn't notice it then, but today... goddamn I'm pissed that he didn't let go when I tapped. I'm not working with him anymore when alcohol and girls are involved. I don't mind the pain that comes from BJJ, even when it's this bad, if it happens normally. But there was no reason last night for him to choke me so hard in a bar and then not let go when I asked him to.

endrant

ricflair.jpg

Culprit?

endrant

That's fucked.