say something about ... yourself!

Like I said I put it on my card and keep a little cash in my pocket minus bills. I don't like carrying around money and I don't like having it somewhere around my place. I'll end up forgetting where I put it :lol:

I'll open up a savings account, but i really dislike the banks. They give me herpes :(

Direct Deposit is fucking SHIT. Paper all the way, bitches.

how is it shit? I don't have to pick up my check on my day off, saving me gas. I don't have to wait in lines at the bank, saving more gas. I also get my check stub at work whenever I want to, just to compare amounts. Sounds like a good deal to me, Mexican.

get an ATM card, then the crazy machine gives you monies! and if theres some in the bank, you just might not spend every singe dollar you have! omg crazy concept!@

get an ATM card, then the crazy machine gives you monies! and if theres some in the bank, you just might not spend every singe dollar you have! omg crazy concept!@

That somehow reminds me of the Russian room mate my buddy used to have. The concept of refrigerators and microwaves was completely new to him... He used to buy frozen pizza and then put it in his closet! :lol:

He occasionally slept on the floor, too. Guess he wasn't used to sci-fi stuff like beds and mattresses...

No idea where that guy exactly came from, since he couldn't speak neither German nor English. After one semester he was gone again...

never been there...but definitely wanna go some day!

oh and my news:
my band is planning on playing a gig in Stockholm!! this is so awesome i'v never been there, and we'll be staying a whole weekend

No, California says they make that determination in person.
I've been summoned for jury duty twice and gotten out of it both times. Here, you can write down your reason for not being able to attend and mail the card back to them. If you don't hear back from them within like 2 weeks or something, it means you've been excused. Both times I just wrote that I had a family vacation planned for the dates they selected.