say something about ... yourself!

finished up my finals for the semester! sooooo exhausted now though.

today I had my microbiology exam over virology and there was a bunch of stuff I didn't study because it wasn't covered in class, so I figured HEY IT WON'T BE ON THE EXAM? but I was wrong. So when it got to questions about yellow fever and dengue fever and hepatitis A and C I just had to make things up. I wrote about how yellow fever was passed on by children playing with and then eating feces!.. but when I looked it up later it turns out I way way wrong. hahaha

kids-who-eat-shit2.jpg

I got a fever.

What thai food?

Also, showed Derick Burrito Planet (I like it that way more) and I do hope they're as good as they look. Odin help us all if I go 50 ouncer.

ANOTHER THOUGHT! What kinda butter was it?

And I'll share, but we'll have to come to an agreement on innards. Shouldn't be hard, actually.

P&K Research in Plano. I'm doing a facial moisturizer one that pays 200! The homeless looking 500 pound lady next to me had to smack and slurp her butter, I wish to god she'd fucking choked on it, I wanted to smack her. The guy across from me looked like a fresh out of prison crackheaded Mike Patton. That place is interesting.

PLANET BURRITO! I just heard of this place today, I was talking to some receptionist guy at a lending company and (very stoner like) he just paused and was like "dude ...I'm sorry, I dunno what you just said I'm totally mesmerized by my awesome burrito". So we had a long burrito discussion and Planet Burrito was declared to be "the shit" so we gotta try it!

Yes, and I must conquer at least half of the big burrito.

Oh you, I mean what dishes?
I'm in an oriental mood and we have Thai here.

I still need to try Freebird's too though, IS THIS THE NEW FREEBIRD'S KING OF THE BURRITO SHOPS?

I don't really like Freebird's. I've had it twice and both times the rice was kinda gross and I didn't like what the meat was marinated in. I got a free one last time I was there. I was wearing a Type O shirt and the cashier said he'd give it to me for free if I could name all the members. A challenge I gladly accepted.