say something about ... yourself!

I'll try scanning it in safe mode and see how that goes. My laptop this morning hasn't shown any problems yet so I dunno...

Safe Mode scans don't necessarily remove everything but is a good method to remove Malware actively running on a machine. Though, your situation sounds like non-malicious adware and if that's the case, chances are that your scans removed the issue(s). Though, running something like HiJackThis and analyzing the results is a good idea if you're truly that concerned, like I suggested above.

I feel the same way! I think they are supposed to taste like the zebra cakes. Oh and the zebra cakes don't have the chocolate with the yellow cake and chocolate cream in the middle! mmmmm! I'm also fond of the valentines day hearts! <3

My sis wants to see that when she visits for Xmas. We grew up watching the original all the time with Dad. I told her not to get her hopes up, but I'm always in for a movie.

Run, Fat Boy, Run made me laugh a lot.

I have to work on Sunday which means 1. I miss most of the Ravens/Steelers game which is really really really really lame 2. It's the night before finals week and I'll be stupidly paranoid about time and all that jazz. I just better be on register or I'm gonna slap a ho.

Edit: I read all that to myself in a British accent. <3 Simon Pegg