say something about ... yourself!

I want you to click on my myspace and listen to Forest of Glass Pieces, because on my winamp its just black metal.mp3

pretty much just me improving a black metal song on my acoustic. intro at half speed post production, but other than that its live and sloppy!

ammunition at sears? :lol:
maybe a coffee pot, tools, condoms
how much do you want to spend?
And there are TONS of options.

Not a shit ton but I also don't want some cheap piece of shit. I've wanted a Sig Sauer (P229) for a number of years now but never got around to purchasing one. I want to steer clear from Berettas since I've heard bad things about their reliability. I was contemplating a Glock in the past but even though they're reliable, it's my understanding that their accuracy is total shit.

Suggestions? Wouldn't be for a little while longer but I like to get ideas.

lol. Glocks arent that bad.
and there's alot of polymer guns out there.
theres the Smith-Wesson M&P
the Springfield Armory XD
Walther P99 (I have one in .40SW and it's quite nice) feels really good in the hand, especially when compared to the Glock.

Sigs are really good guns. then theres the 1911s, and revolvers

I was contemplating a Glock in the past but even though they're reliable, it's my understanding that their accuracy is total shit.

Suggestions? Wouldn't be for a little while longer but I like to get ideas.
Lies, my father owns 4, I can't be happier with how dead on they are. If I miss, it was me anticipating recoil.

Also: M&P Series is another I'd go with. Agree with Frankus.

so i just watched Blue Velvet and i didn't really like it that much at all, i've heard Eraserhead is good but after not liking Blue Velvet i'm not sure i wanna waste my time, is it worth seeing? if not can anyone recommend some movies with cool twists or just movies that in general aren't predictable and lame? i'm tired of seeing movies where i don't even have to watch and i'm basically sitting scene through scene waiting for the end.

Ate at BJ's for lunch. Got the calzone, which was quite small and disappointing. Since I was still starving after devouring it, I got the triple chocolate pizookie for dessert. Twas...chocolatey.

so i just watched Blue Velvet and i didn't really like it that much at all, i've heard Eraserhead is good but after not liking Blue Velvet i'm not sure i wanna waste my time, is it worth seeing? if not can anyone recommend some movies with cool twists or just movies that in general aren't predictable and lame? i'm tired of seeing movies where i don't even have to watch and i'm basically sitting scene through scene waiting for the end.

Eraserhead would be cool if you grew up when it was made and hadn't seen anything like that, or if you were doing drugs, I wasn't a big fan of EH. I liked BV a lot more, because I am a huge Dennis Hopper fan, but overall it is a bit boring, I just loved how fucking weird it was after seeing it the first time. It's not a movie I get the urge to watch often, I'd say 1 a year but I did buy it on DVD in 2005 so :D

I will recommend some good movies in a moment, I need foods first.