say something about ... yourself!

Finally no "more need a signature here! need a signature here!"

uhm last time i check'd my facebook profile page i noticed something creepy...the guy who last year had a crush on me sent me a request to become a friend of him...but i don't want to see him again, neither on the web nor face-to-face, what can i do, tell him yes or a quick gtfo? He was and still is really annoying, maybe he likes

ugly_britney2.jpg

:puke:

Deny the request and never speak of it. Eventually people get the hint. Even the weird ones.

Finally no "more need a signature here! need a signature here!"

uhm last time i check'd my facebook profile page i noticed something creepy...the guy who last year had a crush on me sent me a request to become a friend of him...but i don't want to see him again, neither on the web nor face-to-face, what can i do, tell him yes or a quick gtfo? He was and still is really annoying, maybe he likes

ugly_britney2.jpg

:puke:

Pfft, Jace doesn't know what she's talking about. The CORRECT way to deal with him is to lead him on with scantily clad pictures, then ask for his address and promptly send over a troupe of transvestite hookers to rape him.

Scantily clad pictures are to be sent to my PM inbox for approval.

Thank you for the kewl advices my friends! Actually he has already an horrible photo on his homepage...my mum says he's a very good-looking guy and after she said that i was like -your presbyopia is getting worse- ....he does seem an impaled salami doing sheep's eyes and then when i was at a party of a dear friend o' mine he sent me an sms to my mobile and he wrote that he would have liked to date me, but i didn't give him an answer cause that night i got really sick after mixing wine champagne and peach vodka with redbull and unluckily i puked in a pretty uncommon and unconfortable place. So i was that fucked up i completely forgot him, next (and last) time i saw him face to face he was always staring at me (as usual) and (as usual) he didn't say a word. Would you like to have a boyfriend that never talks to you? Me...well, absolutely not. But now he, the super stupid mechanic is back and i'd be glad to send him a troupe of transvestite hookers, all dirty and full of motor oil and singing "The Mechanix" while raping him :lol:

And what about the scantily clad pictures?

I'm excited, just got my hair braided up. Jiu-Jitsu class starts again tonight for the first time since early December :D