say something about ... yourself!

ive been sick since xmas. just drained, sore throat, runny nose crap. finally making some headway with the drugs. sudafed ftw

still single, had a great new years, going to a party this weekend for a friends bday.

has 150 dollars in giftcards for guitar center, yet cant find anything to buy there worth it. maybe some f spaced evo 1's

i dunno about 24...i watched season 5 every week religiously, the only time ive ever done that with a show, but after it was over ive had trouble getting into the other seasons.

:lol:

Oh noes, I'm gonna list all the bettas I've ever had! You don't have to read, this is more just to jog my own memory.

Ariel - A red male that I got when I was about five. Nobody told me it was a male so I didn't know any better. I don't remember how long he lived, but he was purdy.

Giorgio - A blue/green male that I had when I was 9/10ish. He was a friendly lil boy. I remember having a dream that my parents had replaced him with a couple of hamsters, and I cried. For real, I woke up with tears in my eyes. I think he lived for a couple of years.

Fishie - He was a red male with blue/green tinges all over him. I got Fishie when I was 15. To be exact, I got him from the mall the night we went to see the movie The Haunting. He sat under my theater seat during the movie, aww. He was a disgusting fish. Dunno what it was about him, but I've never had to change fish water as much as I did with him. I'd change it one day and the next day it would be brown again. But aside from that, he lived happily for two years.

Onofrio - The first and only betta I had during my time in Maryland. I got him in April of 04. He was also red with blue/green tinges. He's also the only one that would flare at me whenever he saw me. It was cute. He was very, very spoiled and lived for 2.5 years, but he had to be older than that because he was huge when I got him.

Rudolpho - I aquired Rudolpho when I had to come back to Texas to get my bursitis treated, which would have been September of 04. I pretty much randomly picked a cup from the back of the shelf at Petsmart, and out came this little, limp gray lump in a cup. Within a few days of being in a tank, his coloring changed 100%. His body became a blue/gray, and his fins turned into a shimmering denim blue color. He was pwetty. I eventually had to go back to MD and couldn't take him with me, so my parents were left to care for him which they had no problem with. But of course, he died, after about a year and a half. He never got very big, and I always felt that he wasn't as hardy as other bettas, so it didn't surprise me that he didn't live very long.

And now there's Marie. Yay!

It has been a few since I've been on, but I'm bumping this post! :kickass: Because betta fish kick ass!

Last time I let a friend drive my car. I just wanted to fucking sleep but he insist, bitches, and whines this party would be throwed. Fine. You drive. He hits a median, ruins my tires. We walk two hours home with him drunk and crying how he wanted to kill himself because he fucks peoples lives up. He tried to get in front of a car so I punched him down until he couldn't move and made him get a grip on himself.

Then we walked...walked...I borrowed my moms car, went back and got these ugly new tires on. Now I have alignment problems in addition to my car being a peice of shit to begin with.

I'll never get a girlfriend. Ever.

Last time I let a friend drive my car. I just wanted to fucking sleep but he insist, bitches, and whines this party would be throwed. Fine. You drive. He hits a median, ruins my tires. We walk two hours home with him drunk and crying how he wanted to kill himself because he fucks peoples lives up. He tried to get in front of a car so I punched him down until he couldn't move and made him get a grip on himself.

Then we walked...walked...I borrowed my moms car, went back and got these ugly new tires on. Now I have alignment problems in addition to my car being a peice of shit to begin with.

I'll never get a girlfriend. Ever.

John when I visit Texas again I'm going to take you to a strip club, have some girl knock your junk around, or go to a whore house and pay a few hundered bucks to have a girl take away your v-card.

I'll drive.

wait....ok John over where I use to live these is this spa like right down the street. CRAP i forgot the name......anyway pay the girl extra and you can have sex with them.

I'll think of the name, go do it i had a friend that went there and got sex from a hot mexican.