say something about ... yourself!

I don't care about that much about sex itself, I've gone my whole life without love in any form. It hurts, you know?

Oh, I take that back. I got to cuddle with a girl who stabbed me in the back less than a week later. Awesome.

I don't care about that much about sex itself, I've gone my whole life without love in any form. It hurts, you know?

Oh, I take that back. I got to cuddle with a girl who stabbed me in the back less than a week later. Awesome.

I think your rushing it and putting yourself in a huge knot dude. You know it will all happen eventually. Enjoy being single for now and worry about getting your shit together ya know? Your a nice guy I know you will find someone just don't stress yourself out so much.

domestic-abuse-battered-women-demotivational-poster.jpg

I doubt Peter could beat potatoes let alone a woman. *shakes head*

The dog, though, I saw trouble the day I visited when he was drinking and kept demeaning women as we played cards. He's a misogynist for sure.

I doubt Peter could beat potatoes let alone a woman. *shakes head*

The dog, though, I saw trouble the day I visited when he was drinking and kept demeaning women as we played cards. He's a misogynist for sure.

he seems like a nice guy when i met him.

I just can't believe that the dog did that much damage. I was jumped a few years ago and I'm missing part of my front tooth from a nice right hook to my mouth. If a dog took a chunk of tooth out i would be a bit concerned.

he seems like a nice guy when i met him.

I just can't believe that the dog did that much damage. I was jumped a few years ago and I'm missing part of my front tooth from a nice right hook to my mouth. If a dog took a chunk of tooth out i would be a bit concerned.

It chipped about 14 years ago when I took a hockey puck to the mouth. It was bonded, broke off, then bonded again about 4 years ago. A tiny piece broke off a few months ago so I knew it was gonna fall off soon. Then he whacked me in the face with his head again and about half of the bonded stuff chipped off. Bleh.

It chipped about 14 years ago when I took a hockey puck to the mouth. It was bonded, broke off, then bonded again about 4 years ago. A tiny piece broke off a few months ago so I knew it was gonna fall off soon. Then he whacked me in the face with his head again and about half of the bonded stuff chipped off. Bleh.

yeah i had mine fixed, then that part just fell off so i left it chipped, that is why i don't smile.