say something about ... yourself!

stupid stupid stupid

my teacher is doing our first exam online - it's timed and can only be completed once, but she said we can print out a copy, use our books obviously, etc.

so i open the exam, just to make sure i can, print it out, and close it - not answering any questions or anything.

later, i go to get the exam and it says i can't access it because it's already been completed. but when i click on the thing to review my answers, it says i can't since the exam hasn't been completed.

awesome.

i sent my teacher an email begging her to take pity on my poor stupid soul. arrrgghhh.

stupid stupid stupid

my teacher is doing our first exam online - it's timed and can only be completed once, but she said we can print out a copy, use our books obviously, etc.

so i open the exam, just to make sure i can, print it out, and close it - not answering any questions or anything.

later, i go to get the exam and it says i can't access it because it's already been completed. but when i click on the thing to review my answers, it says i can't since the exam hasn't been completed.

awesome.

i sent my teacher an email begging her to take pity on my poor stupid soul. arrrgghhh.

I did this a few times. Or I'd accidently X out of it switching to other windows. But my prof was understanding and reopened them for it. Curse you Blackboard!!

NO DUDE!!!! EMU's ROMS !!!

what games did you get?

first of all..i know there are ROMS :rofl: just want to have the collectorzzz feel :rofl:

i got a NES Console incl boxes + gamegenie + zapper + footswitch(in box)
with the next games:
super mario bros/duckhunt CIB (for resale)
Super Mario bros 2 CIB (for resale)
Megaman 2 CIB (for resale)
Megaman 5 CIB (for my collection)
Double Dragon 2 CIB (for the coll.)
Street Gangs CIB (for the coll.)
Astrix CIB (for the coll.)
Little Nemo: dreamcatcher CIB (for the coll.)
Ducktales 2 CIB (for the coll.)
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse CIB (for the coll.)
Star Wars CIB (for resale)
Kirby's Adventure CIB (for resale)

CIB= Cassette, instructions + box in other word complete

these games are CI: and all for resale
Turtles II: The Arcade Game
Ski or Die
Mickey Mousecapade
Tiny Toon Adventures
The Legend of the Lost City

a pretty good deal if i say so myself :rofl:

first of all..i know there are ROMS :rofl: just want to have the collectorzzz feel :rofl:

i got a NES Console incl boxes + gamegenie + zapper + footswitch(in box)
with the next games:
super mario bros/duckhunt CIB (for resale)
Super Mario bros 2 CIB (for resale)
Megaman 2 CIB (for resale)
Megaman 5 CIB (for my collection)
Double Dragon 2 CIB (for the coll.)
Street Gangs CIB (for the coll.)
Astrix CIB (for the coll.)
Little Nemo: dreamcatcher CIB (for the coll.)
Ducktales 2 CIB (for the coll.)
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse CIB (for the coll.)
Star Wars CIB (for resale)
Kirby's Adventure CIB (for resale)

CIB= Cassette, instructions + box in other word complete

these games are CI: and all for resale
Turtles II: The Arcade Game
Ski or Die
Mickey Mousecapade
Tiny Toon Adventures
The Legend of the Lost City

a pretty good deal if i say so myself :rofl:

awesome man! you are like how I am with vinyls!

I wonder if I should dye my hair ''dark red'' because I'm tired to have brown hair. Should I?

I wonder if i should rape your signature

Spending the weekend at a schmancy hotel for the boyfriend's birthday. He's been all kinds of stressed lately, so hopefully this'll be a relaxing getaway type situation. I got a good deal on the price too. Hooray for the suffering hospitality industry.

www.casamadrona.com

There it is. The room we're getting overlooks the bay. :oops:

Also I just bought the last of the stuff I needed for gift preparation. Perhaps I'll post pictures when I get home if it looks as good as I'm hoping it will.