say something about ... yourself!

Charging my phone batteries (all three) and staring at my folded laundry. Still haven't gone to the bank or picked a bag to pack it all in.

so I have a new IM screenname but apparently mac AIM wont import buddylists, which is a pain, so people who I previously had IM contact with, send me an IM at
wh0sscruffylookn
Thats a zero at the beginning.

So last night wasn't just boxing... it turns out this is going to be more of a kickboxing class which is totally cool with me. After we learned proper form, the teacher said "OK there are two ways to throw a punch... fist closed, and a palm strike. You're usually not allowed to punch closed fist without passing 'the test' first to m ake sure your hands can handle it. The test is ten knuckle pushups on concrete. If you can do that you can punch with your fist closed in class."

So he invited us outside and asked if we wanted to try. I think I had tried it once before and it hurt to even put my knuckles down on the concrete, much less do even 1 pushup. So I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I got down there anyways and let it rip. It was TOTALLY EASY. I could have done 30 of them if I had to. VERY VERY surprised at that, and it was an oddly nice and satisfying feeling to scrape the chunks of gravel out of my hands afterwards.

Also, kicking a heavy bag hurts pretty bad.

i spent an absolutely obscene amount of money on obscenely awesome girly graphic tees - led zepplin, snoopy, where the wild things are, alice in wonderland, bettie page, metallica, cannibal corpse, watchmen (the last two are just small regular shirts)

now the cat and i are chilling out listening to paradise lost and i'm thinking about doing that reading i need to be doing for class. joy.

i spent an absolutely obscene amount of money on obscenely awesome girly graphic tees - led zepplin, snoopy, where the wild things are, alice in wonderland, bettie page, metallica, cannibal corpse, watchmen (the last two are just small regular shirts)

now the cat and i are chilling out listening to paradise lost and i'm thinking about doing that reading i need to be doing for class. joy.

:lol: I hope they bought from an actual store and not the kind they print off at those booths in the mall, fuck those things look rough after a few washes :ill:

im sitting in a hotel room in Clovis and just checked in and oddly enough, it smells like weed in here!

:lol: Clovis? What a awesome name for a city!

So last night wasn't just boxing... it turns out this is going to be more of a kickboxing class which is totally cool with me. After we learned proper form, the teacher said "OK there are two ways to throw a punch... fist closed, and a palm strike. You're usually not allowed to punch closed fist without passing 'the test' first to m ake sure your hands can handle it. The test is ten knuckle pushups on concrete. If you can do that you can punch with your fist closed in class."

So he invited us outside and asked if we wanted to try. I think I had tried it once before and it hurt to even put my knuckles down on the concrete, much less do even 1 pushup. So I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I got down there anyways and let it rip. It was TOTALLY EASY. I could have done 30 of them if I had to. VERY VERY surprised at that, and it was an oddly nice and satisfying feeling to scrape the chunks of gravel out of my hands afterwards.

Also, kicking a heavy bag hurts pretty bad.

And they make punching, and kicking those bags in the movies look so easy! Nobody better mess with Kevin anymore! :loco:

And they make punching, and kicking those bags in the movies look so easy! Nobody better mess with Kevin anymore! :loco:
No one's ever messed with me to begin with. I'm a lover, not a fighter hehe.

But it sure is fun to learn the game :D

I wish I was friends with everyone here. I'm so lonely and depressed.

Don't feel bad. I have plenty of good friends on this board and in real life but I'm still lonely and depressed.

I was watching Steve's Steve Wilkos video about the abusive boyfriends. If I just had a girlfrend I would treat her like a queen and completly devote myself to her. But I'm just not good enough for anyone I know. :cry:

Don't feel bad. I have plenty of good friends on this board and in real life but I'm still lonely and depressed.

I was watching Steve's Steve Wilkos video about the abusive boyfriends. If I just had a girlfrend I would treat her like a queen and completly devote myself to her. But I'm just not good enough for anyone I know. :cry:
She'd leave you for someone that treated her like shit. It's just the way it goes. When it comes to chicks, nice guys always finish last. Look at me. 28 and I've had one serious girlfriend in my whole life, a long time ago.

I know it's hard but those lonely feelings do not have to consume and control your life. They only will if you let them.