say something about ... yourself!

Amen, Brother. I'm sort of giving college one more try this semester. if i don't enjoy it and do well, i'm goin to a tech school and doing a 16 month associates degree program for computer shit.

ugg

well, hopefully i can pull a passing grade for this class - a C maybe - since i do all the other shit to the best of my ability. this is just a lame health class. in about a week, i'll be over and i'll start the mythology and religion classes that i'm really looking forward to

Started back to school yesterday. My physics instructor has a Pakistani name so I've been bitching for a month thinking I wasn't going to understand a word she says. But luckily she has an extremely light accent and seems like she knows her shit, so yay!

Whew! I'm looking forward to it being just me and the kitteh again! WHOOT! Oh, and I damn the Sims 2, house work, and other have to do shit, for making drawing difficult in the past two days. hehehe. It's been soooo long since I've played a video game, that I don't know why I don't crack one open every now and then. But, I must get some work done tomorrow!

I havn't spoken to him yet tonight, but I'm sure Kevin wants you all to, get dem tittays! So you guys go do it, or he will send over Fat Kevin to jack your jaw. So, go git em!

You have no idea. I'm about to call a girl I've had a crush on, and make some magic happen.

:lol: Awesome! Calling a chick you have a crush on when there's no real relationship to speak of yet with a buzz on is totally gonna end good :lol:

Enjoy being the creepy drunk hook up guy in her eyes, but maybe a few minutes of her voice on the phone will give you something good to beat off to before you pass out.

Come on Joe, I'm smoother than that.

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg