say something about ... yourself!

Oh yeah, I caught this show on T.V. done up by CNBC. It was Called Marijuana Inc. It was mostly filmed in my town/the area. They talk about this dude who was bringing in tons of weed into San Francisco and got caught because he left a notebook with all the info in it at the Dennys in Ukiah... Which is like a half a block from me.

Bong.

ahahahah I just found out that the Owner of my work step son was on this. She is hella pissed off.

Bars are strange. I just ate a donut in .5 seconds like casting time on WoW. I didn't want to go to this party tonight because I'll have to see this girl with her boyfriend but if I don't pay attention and concentrate on the other 6 or 7 people I know along with the flock of punk ass Azn's that will come along.

Oh geez, and mom that wants to fuck me. She was all up on my dick on New Years, I'm glad her daughter was in the other room.

She IS fuckable but it's like...no I'd rather have your daughter or your biological daughter who was raised as your sister who has a boyfriend.

I guess fuckable is a stretch though. She's fat. And a nasty chain ciggarette smoker. Turn offs. She used to be quite the looker though and some of it still seams through.

I found a gamecube today but it's just a "cube" and no wires.

I went to walmart but apparently they don't sell gamecube stuffs anymore.

Someone hook me up.