say something about ... yourself!

Please explain. I mean a lot of times it was if they wanted to drink I'd buy the bottle and we'd get fucked up. Or if they wanted to roll I'd get some ex and we'd have good nights.

Is that for them or on them?

So I was invited to a hang out with some guys (freshmen or sophomores in college), watch some movies with a few brewskis. Problem being that I've only hung out with these guys a few times and it was always with a friend as the bridge. I can't decided whether to suck it up and go by myself or skip it because Dave isn't going.

Hey! my Cube died and i got a Wii now so i still have my wires! i can probably send them to you! just let me know if you want em!

well hey that would be really AWESOME.

I was looking on ebay and power cables seem to be around $20 and I don't want to spend much of anything to find out it might not work and maybe that's why it was forgotten and left behind!

well hey that would be really AWESOME.

I was looking on ebay and power cables seem to be around $20 and I don't want to spend much of anything to find out it might not work and maybe that's why it was forgotten and left behind!

maybe tomorrow while im out i can see how much it would cost to ship those to you...i might forget so spam me if i dont get back to you on that! :p