say something about ... yourself!

just got back from NYC... R&F pics!

motherfuckin Ron Bennington!

blurry blurry FEZ!

aaaand East Side Dave

hardly any of you faggots know who they are, so I'll let you all skip over it and hope the 2 random guys that knew wtf i was talking about... pop in... or something

Does she have a moustache that bellows and drips with sweat when she becomes angry?

:lol:

You know, she's been much nicer and less sweaty and hairy since she had her crazy tumor removed. I wonder if that was the source of her mustachey powers.

So the roads are supposed to be iced over like a motherfucker in a couple hours and be really bad overnight. Due to Petard's trucks brakes being shit I get to go pick him up from work at 3 AM. :ill:

I'd end up not going to work and getting in trouble, probably. I shant drive over ice, it does happen occasionally here.

And yes, an interesting voice indeed.

Dave or Fez? Dave = young Santa, while Fez = old Santa :lol:

week18.jpg

just got back from NYC... R&F pics!

motherfuckin Ron Bennington!

blurry blurry FEZ!

aaaand East Side Dave

hardly any of you faggots know who they are, so I'll let you all skip over it and hope the 2 random guys that knew wtf i was talking about... pop in... or something
Nice! As I've mentioned, I don't have XM so I don't know much about R&F, but another forum I regular has a lot of guys who are big fans so I'm always hearing all about them.

I hit 1.5 mi in 12:45 today. That makes me :)