say something about ... yourself!

Two words.. Clandestine Subterfuge. :ninja: Anyhoo if you get paid O.T. that's great but it gets old when it starts to eat into your home life and effect your work place if higher ups get wind of time allocations and expense over runs and put the pressure on because your boss can't keep her shit together.

Seems to be par for the course in the design field. Let me guess, you're on salary pay, too? Nothing quite as awesome as having deadlines that can't be met without working more then you should be.

In those kind of situations, the only way I feel I can have any power is to not let myself get into the habit of doing the best I possibly can. If they want to spread me thin, the work is what's going to suffer, not me.

Good luck wb <3

Thanks guys <3 !!

Yeah Kevin, it's not that she piles up work on me in order to meet deadlines, its the fact that she doesn't communicate properly what's in her head into workds that human beings can understand... then when I ask: "so shall I go with this direction? " she goes: "YES!" and then guess what...
she really inside her head, meant the opposite direction, of course.
So when I put 5 hours of work into something (and this project is HUGE ) those 5 hours are 'lost'
she sucks... also on a personal level she is just a difficult person...
some people shouldn't manage... :rolleyes:

and yes I am salary... no overtime.. the $$ is good to be honest,
but nothing is worth the neverending frustration... :/

What's scary is that 5 people have left before you because of her. That does not bode well for long term commitment haha.

I'd say while you're still fresh and new (before she gets to the point where she feels like she knows you all the way through), try talking to her about your issues in as professional a as way you can manage. DON'T leave anything out. Tell her what works best and what works worst for you and maybe you guys can use that as a starting point to make both of your jobs easier? Maybe none of the people before you ever tried talking to her and just got frustrated and left.

I dunno, it'd be pretty lame to end up in a difficult scenario like this, but I'm sure you've got it in you to get it resolved soon enough one way or another :)

I've done nothing but sit in front of the computer today and eat.

I think I should go to the gym.

Karen...i know it will suck balls but dont leave your job! you worked so hard for that kind of job and too risky otherwise with todays job market taking a shit...
HEY! perhaps there is a way to work from home with your job most of the time! you should check that out! if you can do most of the tasks at hand at home, why not?
(besides you got better beer in your own fridge :p)
but yeah, im sorry your boss is a douche nozzle...my boyfriend hates his job because of it and he used to actually enjoy it..the new owner of his work is a complete and utter moron who doesnt know how to run a business...good luck!

I fart freely all the time :eek:

Chile Dave!!! Fuckin' shit up!!!!!

Unfortunately I only enjoy Cattle Decap when I'm watching them live. I could never make it all the way through one of their albums.

Also, coworker just came up to me and saw Steve's sig and goes "whoa she's hot" in reference to Nocturna. Just FYI.