say something about ... yourself!

Wait, right. I meant CLOSELY, but then the ID is probably of sufficient quality that they wouldn't have the skill to notice.

I wish I know how to find one when I was younger.

So... I've noticed one downside to my switch from Stoli to Chopin. This being the first day that I've had only chopin in the house. I made my usual sunday afternoon mix earlier, 2 parts cranberry juice, 1 part pomegranate juice, and about 2 shots of the chopin. The problem is that there's no bite to the mix. The stoli had a nice edge to the sip, but it's lacking in the chopin. So I'm having to kick the Chopin up to nearly 3 shots in the mix, and now there's a chop... but I'm using 3 fucking shots. That's bound to knock me out pretty hard eventually, since I have 2 or 3 of these in the afternoon before moving in to the night time beers.

Think I'm gonna have to keep the stoli around just for my sundays.

The only alcoholism I will tolerate around here is Steve's. You're a fag Eric, especially for trying to sound so sophisticated. :lol:

tl;dr: No one cares what you drink. Now go back to drinking alone on a Sunday afternoon.

The only alcoholism I will tolerate around here is Steve's. You're a fag Eric, especially for trying to sound so sophisticated. :lol:

tl;dr: No one cares what you drink. Now go back to drinking alone on a Sunday afternoon.
tldr? It was a fucking sentence. You suck...and so do the Canadians. GO BRUINS!

Speaking of booze, I need to buy more...too bad I don't remember what the laws in MA are anymore since they keep changing them around. Fucking Puritans and their blue laws.... :bah:

OMGIAMGOINGTOCRYFRENCHIETRIEDTOMAKEFUNOFME :cry:

TL;DR: No one cares what you think. Now go back to thinking alone on a Sunday afternoon.

OMGIAMGOINGTOCRYFRENCHIETRIEDTOMAKEFUNOFME :cry:

TL;DR: No one cares what you think. Now go back to thinking alone on a Sunday afternoon.

But I'm not French, I didn't try to make fun of you and I'm not alone. In fact I am eating epic lasagna with my girlfriend and about to play some Call of Duty 5 on my new 50 inch plasma Samsung. So, in essence everything you said was utter bullshit.

Except that no one cares ;_;

But I'm not French, I didn't try to make fun of you and I'm not alone. In fact I am eating epic lasagna with my girlfriend and about to play some Call of Duty 5 on my new 50 inch plasma Samsung. So, in essence everything you said was utter bullshit.

:lol:

Watching the puppy bowl and doing homework. Not a good idea :lol:
Yeaaaaaah kitty halftime show!
yay.gif