say something about ... yourself!

Woke up at 3:00pm after playing Rockband with a ton of people from work at my place till 8am. Then, I decided to go into work and have some food, and now the GM wants to come over and play some Rockband with us tonight.

Looks like it's going to be one hell of a night. Our GM drinks all of us under the table.

Yea, poor me. Find me a hot, sugar momma that can give me some twisted, sympathy sex. Hey tomorrow night, I'm going to get drunk since I don't work Sunday and am going to stay home. You, me and Will should have an Ace of Base party.

Fuck balls, I'm going to play some DMC4 before I hit the books.

lolAFK

Edit: Cockslapper: You bitches play GH3 online and on what platform? I'm tired of playing online with gay, random people who pick hard but can't play on hard, so they quit halfway through a fucking song that I want to faggot shit play.

Penis.

Iunno, We'll see.

Seattle Steve: You should come up here and play some Rockband with us... get drunk... It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive! :p

Yea, poor me. Find me a hot, sugar momma that can give me some twisted, sympathy sex. Hey tomorrow night, I'm going to get drunk since I don't work Sunday and am going to stay home. You, me and Will should have an Ace of Base party.

Fuck balls, I'm going to play some DMC4 before I hit the books.

lolAFK

NO WAIT WHAT DMC4 isn't out already is it?

i know the demo is

and i dont have work this weekend we shall all get together and have a dandy time

Iunno, We'll see.

Seattle Steve: You should come up here and play some Rockband with us... get drunk... It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive! :p

Ha! Don't you need a fucking passport to cross country lines or is that only for flying? Shit balls, maybe I will one of these days. We'll see.....and we'll sex up some gay midgets.

NO WAIT WHAT DMC4 isn't out already is it?

i know the demo is

and i dont have work this weekend we shall all get together and have a dandy time

Yup. I bought the collector's edition the day it came out (2 days ago). It's pretty fucking brutal.