say something about ... yourself!

The Weather Channel, Discovery, History Channel, Sci Fi, and National Geographic is all I can stand besides hockey, F1 and sports car endurance racing. The dildo lady that used to be on Oxygen at 3 a.m. was entertaining at times however. I choose to waste my time fishing, on a horse ride or a boat ride, or guitar in hand anymore. The TV lies and pacifies.

I've skipped my workout too much lately. No energy.....lack of sleep (then too much sleep) so I have to force myself to do my daily routines. I shouldn't have to force myself; it should be a part of my daily activities. I don't know, maybe I'm depressed or some shit.

I have coffee and C# materials.

Yes.

Man I want a Roland Juno D. After I fix my car up or buy a new one I shall get it.

Is Keyboard easy to play as long as I'm not trying to do Dream Theater stuff? Seems like it would be with synth noises.

I hate those shows. They just seem so goddamn stupid to me. And the Ghost Hunter dudes are from a town 15 min away from where i grew up so i feel like i should have some RI pride with them or something, but I just can't stomach that corny bullshit, which is saying something because i like a lotta corny bullshit.

What makes it's corny?
I've been meaning to look up the episodes about Gettysburg's Bloody Triangle (which is now a more popular spot at night for tourists) and Eastern State Pen.

Hey Will and Laura, when are we going ghost hunting at Gettysburg? Either find the books or download the tv shows Ghosts of Gettysburg. It's the totes magotes.

I hate those shows. They just seem so goddamn stupid to me. And the Ghost Hunter dudes are from a town 15 min away from where i grew up so i feel like i should have some RI pride with them or something, but I just can't stomach that corny bullshit, which is saying something because i like a lotta corny bullshit.

Yeah those shows are retarded. Oooh let's turn on the night vision and scream every time we walk around a corner.